amore gioco with cheap BIN!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Good deal! Cute placement too!

2. sweet! keep up with more deals! lolz

3. lol i'm glad i don't have access to eBay at work or else I'd be in trouble :biggrin:

4. ^^i just got myself in more trouble by buying that original print stellina in the other great deals thread! but hey, ive been looking for one forever & you cant beat $82 shipped!^^

ps. looks like my insurance is gonna be covering my wisdom teeth after all! so the trenino & porta are staying too! im crazyyyyyyy! :nuts:

5. yay tokidokicouture!! Wow sounds like it's a great day for you! You got insurance coverage, get to keep ur purchases from the other day and now you snagged an original print stellina for a great price!! what's next on the list? :biggrin:

6. im going to (Tokyo) DISNEYLAND! :P [in exactly 1 month from now]

7. ooh that's pretty. i do like the amore print.

8. Yeah, you beat my $87.99 shipped that i thought was so great!! :-P
    Congrats on that,though.:biggrin:

9. I'd be hesitant the seller has a 97.8% rating. Too low for me. :tdown:

10. It has a nice placement though. Too bad I already got a gioco

11. Yeah but did you check it out? They have one negative, as a buyer, from 7 years ago, the first item they ever bought they were a non-paying bidder. Possibly did not understand how eBay worked?

I never just look at the rating I always checkout the feedback.

Youd' be surprised how much negative feed back is either stuff like this or obviously vindicative buyers/sellers......

12. Seriously. I've read feedback where the sellers leave a nasty feedback, then put a reply that is like, "Oh all is worked out now." But then the person still has the negative.

13. yeah, I noticed that too. I agree with you that I wouldn't hold something against someone from 6 1/2 years ago when they were new to ebay. And like you said, vindictive buyers & sellers are responsible for a good share of neg feedback.

14. If I'm interested in an item I will check into the feedback further but still I usually don't go any lower than 99% feedback especially with Toki since it is an expensive item. I also don't have paypal so I do money order much more riskier. They call it evilbay for a reason.