Amore bag came...very unhappy. ;~;

jenryalee

May 19, 2007
my amore bv was fro my bf too! i wanted to exchange it for a gioco but i felt really bad too for even THINKING about doing that since it was a gift from him...

i kept it and i use it now. i didn't use it for a month because i kept thinking about returning it but i use it every day now since i've given myself time and i've grown to love my bag!

That's what I'm hoping will end up happening! I feel really bad for even thinking of exchanging it but...it's slowly growing on me. Very slowly. ARG, I just wish there was more Ciao Ciao and Adios, that's whats totally killing me...

And it is a mirror image. My digital camera is being retarded. Just noticed that now....

tachikomatic

Cocktail dress thug.
Mar 12, 2007
it's got my favorites on that print,which are are adios&ciaociao, bastardino&polpettina, and the milks, and that has them all,so I give it a thumbs-up. I also like the butterflies with girlfaces in the wings.
but again, it's definitely important that you like it, so if you can find one that you like better, i vote exchange too.

maya_exquisite

goddess ^_^
Mar 3, 2007
If your bf bought it from Macy's on-line, he obviously didn't have a choice in print placement. Since that's the case, if I were you, I'd talk to him about how much I love the bag and the print but that you're unhappy with what Macy's has shipped to you because you really like a particular character. I'm sure he'll be understanding and if he were a good bf (which it seems like he is if he bought you tokidoki) he'd want you to be completely happy with the bag and would want you to have your characters. He'll also know it's not his "fault" because he had no say in placement! If there is a Macy's you could go to that has tokidoki, I suggest the two of you go together and maybe look through the bags and select one together, making sure he knows what character(s) to keep in mind.

Now, it might be a different story if he went to Macy's and took time out to carefully select one where he thought you'd love the placement... A bag like that, I would keep because of the sentiment.

I say exchange it.

whiskers

Mar 9, 2007
I would have preferred more Ciao Ciao and Adios, and the coffee. ;~; I love the coffee, and there's only one, and the other is partially cut off. But my boyfriend thinks I'm mental. XD And it's more the fact that I don't want to offend him, and it's an anniversary gift...

I dunno. :/ If people here think it's a good print...

Personally, I think the placement is good. I too like the adios and ciaociao characters, but those are widely spaced out. So, usually if you can get one on there it is good enough. You have 2 on one of the sides, so I say that is pretty good. Plus, you have a lot of other characters that are great too. Honestly, the only way I was able to get more adios and ciaociaos was that I got a campeggio where there was more flaps and stuff so that the material could be cut up and sewn together, so I got 5 of those characters because they were on the flaps and pouches and the body of the bag. Otherwise, i think your's is great!

TokidokiAngel

I'm a Mrs. now!
O.G.
Apr 5, 2007
Maya makes a good point. If it was bought from Macys.com then he had no idea what kind of placement he was getting. And asking him to go to a Macy's with you to pick out your perfect placement is an awesome idea because then he is still involved in the process and if he does pick out your perfect bag IRL then it'd make him feel so much better.

jenryalee

May 19, 2007
Omg. I wore it for one day to see how I felt about it, and I am now like, TOTALLY in love! 8D I love it to death! It fits all my stuff with some room left over, it's super comfy, and after looking at it throughout AP Bio (XD) I realized I ADORE Sandy and her boyfriend and they're everywhere! XD Guess I am a lil' crazy lol I went to Chinatown shortly after and pimped my bag out. XD

angelic*ruin

Colorblocked
O.G.
Apr 7, 2007
Omg. I wore it for one day to see how I felt about it, and I am now like, TOTALLY in love! 8D I love it to death! It fits all my stuff with some room left over, it's super comfy, and after looking at it throughout AP Bio (XD) I realized I ADORE Sandy and her boyfriend and they're everywhere! XD Guess I am a lil' crazy lol I went to Chinatown shortly after and pimped my bag out. XD

Yay!!!:yahoo: I am glad the bag won you over. Amore is a darling print!;)

jenryalee

May 19, 2007
I second that YAY!!!! I'm so glad you fell in love with it and happy with the bag! :smile: :smile: :smile:

Haha, what'd you pimp your bag out with? :P share share!

LOL I bought a Sheep Dream plush and made it into a keychain and attached that to the second loop on the BV, next to the Qee. I also bought a Hello Kitty cellphone charm and attached it to the inside long zipper thing, because it was cute, and because the inside zipper is a little short, and I need to be able to open it fast. Also bought a new pencilcase/pencils/pens that match my bag in color. XD I went totally crazy. My mom was like, "...you need a life." XD!