Amnyone know anything about the Twiggy?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 1, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2009
    Hi all. Does anyone have or know anything about the Twiggy? Can it be worn as a shoulder bag? I can't seem to find anything about it on this forum. Thanks!

[​IMG]

2. Do you have a link or a picture of this one? I'm not sure which bag you are referring to. :shrugs:

3. ^^

I'm not sure how they purchased that bag from MHB last year as that was not a style from last fall. It looks like a style from a few years back at least.

4. The bag on ebay appears to be MY OLD BAG!! Last year I sold it to someone on the ITBAG chat group.

It fits over the shoulder, but it doesnt have a generous drop.

5. ^^ haha, that's funny how things come around. how is the color irl? i like the metallic neutrality of it. on the small size, too, no?

6. Its flat as a pancake, but it easily carries the essentials. Its a great looking bag and the metallic colors (brown/pewter) are very neutral. It goes with anything!

7. I am pretty sure that is your bag TE! She relisted it on the itbag, now it's on ebay. It's pretty cute!

8. what's the address for the itbag site?

9. haha, nevermind...

10. yes. thats also a twiggy- in ivory with silver trim. That one is pretty beat up, though!

11. thanks for the info, TE!

12. Haha that's too funny!

13. Yay! I just won this bag on eBay! My second Tano! I wanted a smaller, slightly dressier bag, and definitely another Tano, so I'm excited! And yes, I'll STILL be shopping for YET ANOTHER in Chicago this weekend. What have you ladies done to me?!? :nuts:

:tpfrox: