* amnA- 's Treasured Gems *

amnA-

Thank you God.
O.G.
Feb 3, 2007
I have always loved bags may it be my mom's chanels or later on my unlimited impulse buys from the high street...

only recently i.e. july 2007 is when i started my collection. Its only then i realised bags were not only bags they were a portrayal of one's personality and style. I find it very hard to find a bag that i love, i am not a person who would buy six chanel flaps in different colours or every new LV bag on the block just because its LV...

i love variety and stick to the fact that all high end designers offer quality so if and when i like a particular design i buy it.

I fell in love with gucci when i found a DESIGN that i liked which happened to be Gucci. Same is for all the bags i have bought till date..

My collection below includes purchases post july 2007. In july i went to paris and thats where my love affair with bags began -

I love TPF and the people here.. everyones lovely and ofcourse their bags are lovely too :okay:

so here goes...

My first purchase the Fendi Magic Bag Zucca ( comes in two sizes this is the bigger one)

P1010980.jpg

My second baby, alot of research went into this as i wanted the indy but the best one!
Chocolate Guccisima leather with Brown leather trim and light gold hardware

P1010981.jpg

My Third Purchase- simply a uni bag i wanted something i won't mind putting down on the pavement with my books ;)
Coach Gallery Tote

P1010988.jpg

My Most recent purchase.. i always thought Burberry was for a grown up woman until i saw this - It's so ME .. so much fun!!
Burberry Check Sling with Gold finish Hardware-

P1010968.jpg

...and the group photo so far...

P1010993.jpg

comments and compliments welcomed! :flowers: