Amina Muaddi

Loving seeing more Amina fans on the thread!

I decided to keep my purple pvc begum slingbacks even though I don’t think they will be a good wedding shoe. I’m too concerned about them snagging or getting stuck to the underside of my dress (it’s crepe and I think prone to potential snag but I’ll find out more in a few months).

That said, I FINALLY received notice from BG that the Brygit style has shipped! I should have it in next 1-2 days!

Edit: BG let me order the clear begum pump back in December...but they just cancelled my order tonight. I wonder if they let SA’s pick before online orders as stores reopened... Still on the hunt for 35.5 or 36 (since they run so big).

Omg please post the Brygit's when you get them.

I think the BG shoes will ship but stock is taking longer than normal? When I pre ordered my low heel begums a year ago they took months to actually come in but they DID come in! I imagine it’s much worse with stock during Covid now.
Btw, no one has mentioned checking matches fashion. I got my high heel clear begum pumps from there last week and for much cheaper than other websites.
Yes! I just got a pair of the Rosie slingbacks on Matches and they seemed to be packed better, better quality, didn't squeak either. I returned the squeaked pair to the webster. Funny how they are also about $250 cheaper than the webster, selfridges, fwrd...

Omg Marissa, I noticed the other day scrolling through tagged photos that they fog and that is so ugly to me.
Listen, I know this is so unsexy but I am curious to try this re: fogging in the PVC!

Loving seeing more Amina fans on the thread!

I decided to keep my purple pvc begum slingbacks even though I don’t think they will be a good wedding shoe. I’m too concerned about them snagging or getting stuck to the underside of my dress (it’s crepe and I think prone to potential snag but I’ll find out more in a few months).

That said, I FINALLY received notice from BG that the Brygit style has shipped! I should have it in next 1-2 days!

Edit: BG let me order the clear begum pump back in December...but they just cancelled my order tonight. I wonder if they let SA’s pick before online orders as stores reopened... Still on the hunt for 35.5 or 36 (since they run so big).
Omg shoot I was wrong then! So sorry...I will keep an eye out for you!

The AM Brygit finally came in today from BG! I like it way more than I thought I would and it may satiate my need for the clear begum pumps...maybe :smile:

I really like them as a potential wedding shoe. My biggest worry is the fragility of the little rhinestones. I'm not sure how well they will stay on, but they likely won't snag or get stuck to the underside of the dress (as much as the begums might) so I'll probably keep them at least for that and the pyramid heel that will be easier to stand in all day. Not sure if they will get cloudy/sweaty but I'll walk around in them and find out!

For sizing, I'm between a 36-37 depending on the style for CL, Choo and both of these are 36.
IMG_2581.JPGIMG_2593.JPGIMG_2584.JPGIMG_2585.JPG

The AM Brygit finally came in today from BG! I like it way more than I thought I would and it may satiate my need for the clear begum pumps...maybe :smile:

I really like them as a potential wedding shoe. My biggest worry is the fragility of the little rhinestones. I'm not sure how well they will stay on, but they likely won't snag or get stuck to the underside of the dress (as much as the begums might) so I'll probably keep them at least for that and the pyramid heel that will be easier to stand in all day. Not sure if they will get cloudy/sweaty but I'll walk around in them and find out!

For sizing, I'm between a 36-37 depending on the style for CL, Choo and both of these are 36.
View attachment 4956368View attachment 4956372View attachment 4956369View attachment 4956381
wooooowwwwwwa the purple begums are so cute!
& wow the Brygits are adorable I need to find a way, Lord I've seen what you've done for others :angel:

View attachment 4956368View attachment 4956372View attachment 4956369View attachment 4956381
STUNNING!! I love Amina for a wedding shoe. Agree with you- the Brygit is more delicate therefore less likely to snag. A little more traditional but that PVC and the heel give you the "now-ness". Congratulations!!!

I finally got my hands on the Rosie heels! They are so beautiful, i went half a size down because of the Begum pump being way to big for me & ordered a 37. Size wise they fit perfect, the back strap on the right heel does keep slipping down but I’ve heard this is a pretty common thing with these heels? If anyone has any tips I would appreciate it.
Ok, forget putting tape on the a sling, all you need is to put a foot pad inside, and it helps keep your foot from flopping and the strap from falling!

Oh no! That is so disappointing! Is this an issue that a professional can fix?

I, too, am really frustrated with the quality of her shoes. All my sling backs (satin and leather) are falling down my ankle and don't hold up.

I don't think so, but I will be wearing them valentines day, so I will keep you guys updated lol:heart:
& I got my Aminas in a 39.5 I probably should have gotten a 40 but sizing down the strap doesn't fall.