Amethyste City- where r you???

iloveplamen1005

Ilovepim
Apr 6, 2008
california
Hi all- I have been searching high & low for a Amethyste City(reg. hardware) w/ leather just like this PT one. I have called all the dept. stores & even Balenciaga LA, NY with absolutely no luck! If any of you reliable TPFers have spotted a city with very saturated, more smooth than distressed leather JUST like this one- please let me know!! TIA!

PS- I know it's a tough search b/c Balenciaga bags are going to be mostly distressed but I know my first Bal. bag is waiting for me somewhere! ;) Thanks again ladies!!

Attachments

brunettetiger

Follow Your Heart...
O.G.
Apr 17, 2007
Fantasy Island
most of the Amethyst cities I have seen haven't had the greatest leather. Have you considered the twiggy? The leather on all the twiggies is very very nice!

iloveplamen1005

Ilovepim
Apr 6, 2008
california
^
I really have my heart set on a city for my first Bal. bag but thank you! Isn't that so weird how the leather is diff. for every style?? :confused1: part-times seem to have nice leather also...

mylittlewardrob

Aug 24, 2012
What a gorgeous colour. you might be able to find one like this on ebay .I too am looking for an Amethyst in a work classic. have been looking forever!