Amethyst or black? Please help :)

I vote for amethyst! I recently bought the black emp ZCP and realised the color doesn't work so well as a SLG (although gorgeous as a bag) so I went back and exchanged to the Orient color, which is perfect! Amethyst will give you a pop in color and most likely to go well with your other bags :smile:

Well I can absolutely relate to you on this one. From the moment I laid eyes on pomme it had my heart haha. This is one of the reasons that I considered black but as DoveLV said above, i have plenty of other wallets that would match my bags - damier and pomme look amazing together so I guess I don't need to worry.

I just want to choose whichever looks the most expensive and sometimes black and navy just top it for me. But that amethyst above is a stunner! Not saying colours look cheap but there's just something about black with GHW :heart:

I think you will have your answer when you see them in real life. Regardless of color you can't go wrong with curieuse:smile:

Thank you all so much for your input! I will definitely look at the amethyst and hope that it's as lovely irl as it is in these pictures. I'm also thinking about durability so if it's too light then black might be a better option? But amethyst does look lovely. I'm hoping and praying it isn't too bright for me!

I think you will have your answer when you see them in real life. Regardless of color you can't go wrong with curieuse:smile:

So true! I need to see them in natural day light too as the grenat looks totally different in all lights but because it isn't very sunny here, the light doesn't catch the metallic elements and it just looks more dull than expected.