Amethyst First OR 2007 Limited edition Magenta GSH City??

HappyAngel

O.G.
Apr 23, 2006
Which one will you pick? I have a Amethyst FIRST and wondering if I should get rid of it & get the 2007 Limited edition Magenta city with giant silver hardware?? Which one should I pick? Should bright color be in a smaller bag like the FIRST? I think Magenta with silver hardware is gorgeous too!! Now, what should I do?? I hope you ladies can give me some insight!

Thank you in advance!

I say Amethyst as well. Only because it's on my wish list. When the colour first came out I thought it was too bright for a bag (for me) and just got it in a MU. But suddenly I have changed my mind and an Amethyst bag is on my wish list.

BTW .. I don't think you need to stick to a smaller bag for a brighter colour. I love bright bags and usually choose medium size bags.

It really depends on what you are looking for in a bag. There is an important size difference between both bags. If it were me, I would by the Magenta GSH City got its size, and the color combination is nice IMO.

in my opinion with regards to the color issue, amethyst wins LE magenta hands down. period. amethyst has lots of character and is multi-toned. but i find a first way too tiny.