Amethyst First OR 2007 Limited edition Magenta GSH City??

HappyAngel

O.G.
Apr 23, 2006
Canada
Which one will you pick? I have a Amethyst FIRST and wondering if I should get rid of it & get the 2007 Limited edition Magenta city with giant silver hardware?? Which one should I pick? Should bright color be in a smaller bag like the FIRST? I think Magenta with silver hardware is gorgeous too!! Now, what should I do?? I hope you ladies can give me some insight!

Thank you in advance!

Moonstarr

O.G.
Jan 4, 2007
Alberta, Canada
I say Amethyst as well. Only because it's on my wish list. When the colour first came out I thought it was too bright for a bag (for me) and just got it in a MU. But suddenly I have changed my mind and an Amethyst bag is on my wish list.

BTW .. I don't think you need to stick to a smaller bag for a brighter colour. I love bright bags and usually choose medium size bags.

Ghost55

Aug 28, 2006
I love them both...but I seem to gravitate more to the deep magenta. Only a little more though:biggrin:

SkyBlueDay

Happy as Larry
May 10, 2009
By the Ocean
Can you keep both?

If not, it depends on what you like to carry in your bag: if you carry a lot, then keep the City.

If you carry next to nothing, then keep the First.

BlueKat

Queen of the Castle
Jul 20, 2008
USA
It really depends on what you are looking for in a bag. There is an important size difference between both bags. If it were me, I would by the Magenta GSH City got its size, and the color combination is nice IMO.

HandbagAngel

Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 18, 2006
I vote for 07 LE Magenta SGH City. First, it is a City, the most popular size. Second, its color is rich and saturated. Third, it has 2007 leather.

whitelamb

Jun 26, 2008
In a Sunny Place
in my opinion with regards to the color issue, amethyst wins LE magenta hands down. period. amethyst has lots of character and is multi-toned. but i find a first way too tiny.