Amethyst Bleeker Satchel

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Who else has had the pleasure of seeing this bag in person? It's sooo gorgeous! The colour is so pretty :yes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

$1095

2. Ooh... pretty color! Are you thinking of getting one?

3. I love the color -- it's my favorite from Fall 06. =) I don't like the style though, it's big in real life.

4. Possibly, i'm not sure.. It's definitely bag time again for me, but there's quite a few i'm thinking of.. This one, a chocolate Chloe Paddington, a light blue Chanel flap.. Always way too many choices, hehe

5. I love Amethyst... Do you like the style or the color better? Not sure if there are any more bags in Amethyst, bag.lover confirmed the blake sold out. I have the MP in this color and it's divine. I'm not a fan of the bleeker style either, it is a tad large IMO.

6. I saw this bag in person at Nordstrom. The color is beautiful; very rich looking. However, the bag is just to large, IMHO.

7. Some MJ stores still have other styles in Amethyst: Venetia, Sporty Tote, Multipocket. =) I think Bleecker, Sling, Amy Hobo are so-so only.

8. Very true. =) If you have a chance, try them all to see which bag you like the most.

9. Is it really? :sad: I haven't gotten a chance to see it in real life, but I loved it's shape and dazzling color in the photos. I'm saving up for a new bag, and it's one of the ones I've been considering. Does anyone know if it's bigger or smaller than, say, a Spy or a Balenciaga medium? (Just trying to picture it in my head). I'm kind of a shortie, so I can't wear bags that are too big...

10. MJ's Bleecker: 16 x 15 x 7 1/2"
    Balenciaga's City: 15 x 10 x 3.5"
    Balenciaga's Day: 16 x 13 x 5"
    Fendi's Spy: 16 X 10 X 5"

11. Thank you so much bag.lover! :flowers: I guess it might be big for me then... I want to stop by my Nordstrom and do a mirror-check :P

12. I like it! The colour is yummy! And for such a big MJ bag to be just at USD1000? I mean, the other styles are comfortably over 1k nowadays right?

13. I too, saw this bag at Nordstrom's awhile ago. It's a beautiful color!!

14. I love that color, but have never seen it or the bag in person. I bet it is just gorgeous!

15. ooh haven't seen...love that color!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice