Ame's really tiny & not very exciting collection

ame

O.G.
Mar 22, 2007
Hello!
Im pretty new to the purse game. I only really own one high-end bag, and right now it's "retired" to the dust bag.

So here's my collection!

1) Dooney & Bourke Medium Compartment Bag in Saddle with dustbag
ameDooneybag.jpg

2) Dooney & Bourke signature Wristlet which I got for $15 at Nordies bec it was accidently mixed into Clearance, the sales associate saw me spot it there and gave it to me at the discounted price of the other items it was with!! WOOHOO!
amedooney2.jpg

3) My Kate Spade card case which I just bought last week in Las Vegas. I wanted a fancy case for my busienss cards for my own business designing wedding stationery.
amekatespade1.jpg

amekatespade2.jpg

amekatespade3.jpg

4) My Clava Vachetta tote in Café Brown. I love this bag. I bought it originally as a carryon and travel bag, as it fits my magazines (InStyle, etc) for my trips. I ended up keeping with it, and it retired my Dooney bag (for shame!!!) I bought it on Ebags for like $80 on sale last August.
ameclava.jpg

5)The most favorite of all....the one containing the chocolate....it's the bag they gave me full of the candy I bought at the Vosges Haut Chocolat store in Vegas. :drool:
amevosges.jpg

Thanks for the welcome to your board!

Thanks all!!! :flowers:

The Clava tote I got on Ebags--Im considering buying the Bridle tote and switching to that as it's slightly bigger and I feel will give me better "spreading my junk out" ability in the bottom ;)