• Leslie

• Mollie sue

• Nnenna

• Sara

Results are only viewable after voting.

curtism

O.G.
Feb 16, 2006
I hate how GINA got kicked off i like her the best i wish jade got kicked off.
06.jpg

I like Nnenna. She has such elegance and poise to her, and she's humble. Jade, on the other hand...HATE her...SO. FRIKKIN. MUCH. As a model, she takes beautiful photos. However, knowing her personality just makes her ugly in my eyes. I didn't like Gina very much at all because she was annoying but I couldn't help but feel very very sorry for her. If I were in that house, I wouldn't be able to take watching her pick on someone so much. I'd give her what she needs to hear and she'd have to deal with it.

Archipelago said:
I like Nnenna. She has such elegance and poise to her, and she's humble. Jade, on the other hand...HATE her...SO. FRIKKIN. MUCH. As a model, she takes beautiful photos. However, knowing her personality just makes her ugly in my eyes. I didn't like Gina very much at all because she was annoying but I couldn't help but feel very very sorry for her. If I were in that house, I wouldn't be able to take watching her pick on someone so much. I'd give her what she needs to hear and she'd have to deal with it.

I think Jade looks strange. I dont know what it is.
Last night in her photo shoot I think she resembled Kim Catrell! LOL

Selena

Mollie Sue, she's adorable.

Gina was an idiot, seriously. I wanted to love her so much, bc she was gorgeous, but OMG. I dislike Jade too, but Gina was just an effing trainwreck. :-P