Americas Next Top Model Season 9, NYC **NEWS**

I'm sorry - this is probably totally off topic, but I was attending a parent training meeting this weekend with my husband - an intensive 8 hour thing and there were only like 8 people there. In walks this woman.....OMG......I can't even explain to you. If I had Tyra's number, I would have called it IMMEDIATELY and said YOU HAVE YOUR NEXT AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL. She was probably about 6 feet tall - a GORGEOUS African/American woman - with an accent - I have to ask her where she's from next time. Her name was Ugo....and she had the most amazing cheek bones....her face was MAGNIFICENT......and her hair were these like amazing corkscrew curls that she had cut on the bias - and weren't any longer than the bottom of her ears...I could NOT STOP STARING AT HER. I felt like I was in the presence of a major celebrity. Amazing. I'm telling you, SHE HAD IT. This wasn't your average fly-by-night "pretty girl".....Amazing.....:back2topic:

They have a blip in US Weekly this week saying Jaslene left a party with the guy from Entourage, Jeremy Pivens. I wonder if she is having a ball now. I loved her on the show.

He is such a man whore! EVERY time you see him, he is with a new girl...not woman, GIRL! And ones under 25 at that! He is like 50, right? Now he is frolicking with drag queens like Jaslene? I hope she protects herself.

Hmmmm...Jeremy Pivens is only a year older than me and I'm turning 41 at the end of the month....;) and no one gives George Clooney a hard time. Jeremy is a hottie - she's NOT. Who knows what the attraction is - but he's a cutie patootie (IMO)......:yahoo: