America's Next Top Model: Season 8

I am a fan of the show and really enjoy it. I will definitely tune in. Tyra can be annoying IMO but the other characters and models make it worthwhile. Janice Dickinson was always entertaining when she was on too, wonder if she'll be stopping by this season.

I am a fan of the show and really enjoy it. I will definitely tune in. Tyra can be annoying IMO but the other characters and models make it worthwhile. Janice Dickinson was always entertaining when she was on too, wonder if she'll be stopping by this season.

Yeah Janice was a hoot. She may stop by to judge a challenge on ANTM. She has her own show now. I must admit though, its a little painful to watch. :s

tyra.gif

Me too !

I may be the minority here, but I'm so over ANTM. It was interesting, intriguing & fresh at first but it has become so tired & predictable now. Many of truly pretty girls don't make it far (on the show) while others make it because they are good at putting on a show/good for TV. I have heard that many of the talented, pretty ones do find good work after getting booted from ANTM while some winners can hardly find any.
I'm sure I'll watch it though, just not tonight. I don't like watching a bunch of screaming girls. I'll watch when they've narrowed it down.

Natasha and Sarah seem *****y and snooty to me, but we'll see . . . .

Diana seems so sweet.

I LOVED that tattooed girl's tattoos! It would've been interesting to see her in the competition, but realistically, I know it would be expensive to airbrush all of those out. Nice tattoo work, though. (She'd make a great Suicide Girls model.)

(Hey! Let's post the pictures from each week's photo shoots in this thread!)

Review of the show from People Magazine:

The eighth season's two hour debut introduces us to a group of runway-wannabes who I'd say are generally prettier than last season's. That even goes for a startling one named Natasha: She's Russian-born and looks at first sight like Angelina Jolie with the savage white-blonde hair of a troll doll. But tone down that hair, and her face is delicate and expressive: She could have inspired Dr. Zhivago to get his balalaika out of storage and sing of love.

The show, which hasn't lost a lick of steam, kicks off when the women marching around in fatigues in a kind of model boot camp, where they're commanded to line up and shout out whether or not they know who Carolina Herrera is. There's also a segment in which the models have to pose as the poster-girl embodiments of controversial causes. You'll want to watch just to see how one poor contestant tries to look dangerously sexy in support of capital punishment. Tyra Banks herself probably couldn't pull off that assignment.

(The critic gave it 3 1/2 stars.)

Review of the show from People Magazine:

The eighth season's two hour debut introduces us to a group of runway-wannabes who I'd say are generally prettier than last season's. That even goes for a startling one named Natasha: She's Russian-born and looks at first sight like Angelina Jolie with the savage white-blonde hair of a troll doll. But tone down that hair, and her face is delicate and expressive: She could have inspired Dr. Zhivago to get his balalaika out of storage and sing of love.

The show, which hasn't lost a lick of steam, kicks off when the women marching around in fatigues in a kind of model boot camp, where they're commanded to line up and shout out whether or not they know who Carolina Herrera is. There's also a segment in which the models have to pose as the poster-girl embodiments of controversial causes. You'll want to watch just to see how one poor contestant tries to look dangerously sexy in support of capital punishment. Tyra Banks herself probably couldn't pull off that assignment.

(The critic gave it 3 1/2 stars.)

LOL!:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: