America's Next Top Model ~ Season 12

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
    Here are the girls:

Allison
    [​IMG]

Aminat
    [​IMG]

Celia
    [​IMG]

Fo
    [​IMG]

Isabella
    [​IMG]

Kortnie
    [​IMG]

Jessica
    [​IMG]

London
    [​IMG]

2. Natalie
    [​IMG]

Nijah
    [​IMG]

Sandra
    [​IMG]

Tahlia
    [​IMG]

Teyona
    [​IMG]

3. #3 Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
    [​IMG]<<<<<SHE IS REALLY PRETTY!!! I WONDER WHAT HER ATTITUDE IS GOING TO BE LIKE THOUGH!!

SANDRA IS PRETTY AS WELL!!!

4. I like Aminat, but I wonder. She looks like she has a 'tude.

5. Fo looks interesting. I don't know about the others though.
    this feels like ANTM cycle 1 million LOL

6. ^seriously man! ANTM and The Bachelor..seems like they just keep churning out new seasons after seasons.... it's like they have 2 seasons in 1 year. By Sept there'll be a Season 13.don't know if I can take anymore of Tyra's antics.

7. I like Jessica and Tahlia. What the heck kind of name is Fo?

8. none of them strike me as being super pretty or striking.

9. That was my question, too. What the heck is "Fo" short for or is it really her name? :confused1:

10. hmm it is an interesting name.

i love your avatar picture. :drool:

11. I like Teyona:smile:

12. Thank you! I love my Galliera. :heart: I'm going to have to get her down and take her out this coming month. I love everything about this bag but the strap. It slides off my shoulder. However, with the many good features it has, I can overlook the strap!! ;)

I like the way Fo looks. She looks like she will have a good personality. :yes:

Celia is very pretty, but something tells me she is going to be problematic. :sad:

I don't like to form premature opinions about the girls before the show starts. Most of the time, I'm wrong! I pick a pre-favorite and then change my mind after the first photo shoot.

13. i used to love this show but i stopped watching after season 8 i think .. the first two seasons were the best though

14. oh boy here we go...

15. [​IMG]

Here are new promo pics for top model cycle 12!