America's Best Dance Crew Season 4

caitlin1214

tPF Bish
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
I didn't see a thread for this season yet, so I thought I'd start one.

I loved last season and I was so glad Quest Crew won.

I can't wait to see what the new crews bring to this season.

omgggggggg i had no idea the season started already!!! feels like the last season didn't end that long ago! i was watching shark tank but now switching over! thanks for posting!

^^ You're welcome!

And the crews are:

AfroBoriké

Artistry in Motion

Beat Ya Feet Kings

Fr3sh

Massive Monkees

Attachments

• AfroBorike.jpg
    AfroBorike.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 549
  • Artistry In Motion.jpg
    Artistry In Motion.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 218
  • Beat Ya Feet Kings.jpg
    Beat Ya Feet Kings.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 298
  • Fr3sh.jpg
    Fr3sh.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 258
  • Massive Monkees.jpg
    Massive Monkees.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 234
Rhythm City

Southern Movement

Vogue Evolution

We Are Heroes

Attachments

• Rhythm City.jpg
    Rhythm City.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 249
  • Southern Movement.jpg
    Southern Movement.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 194
  • Vogue Evolution.jpg
    Vogue Evolution.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 415
  • We Are Heroes.jpg
    We Are Heroes.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 334
i saw the premiere last night...to be honest i am very disappointed w/ all the crews this season. i remember season 1, there were many very talented crews that were WORTHY of competition. This season, all of the crews were only "so so." The only crew that was better than average was Rhythm City, IMO. All the other crews were not impressive nor worthy competitors..esp compared to all the GREAT crews from seasons past. All the crews (except Rhythm) looked sloppy and choreography was only mediocre. Nothing mind blowing like the past seasons.

I dont think I will be watching this show this season due to the lack of talent.

^I looooved Season 1! There'll never be another Jabbawockeez or Kaba Modern.

EXACTLY!!! I mean, looking at those 2 crews compete was such a TREAT!! They both were immensely talented, that it RAISED the quality of the competition and the show overall. Their incredible skills and creativity represented TRUE competition of the "BEST" crews. Last season, I thought Quest was amazing as well.

That is why I find this season's crews to be soooo pathetic in comparison to seasons past!

i saw the premiere last night...to be honest i am very disappointed w/ all the crews this season. i remember season 1, there were many very talented crews that were WORTHY of competition. This season, all of the crews were only "so so." The only crew that was better than average was Rhythm City, IMO. All the other crews were not impressive nor worthy competitors..esp compared to all the GREAT crews from seasons past. All the crews (except Rhythm) looked sloppy and choreography was only mediocre. Nothing mind blowing like the past seasons.

I dont think I will be watching this show this season due to the lack of talent.

I 2nd that Rhythm City is from ny Neck of the woods so I must support!!!!

OMG!

Now I REALLY need to get Dish Network!

I'm in Canada now. No ABDC. Very little of anything. I used to hate Comcast in the States. Now I miss it. Who'd a thunk.

I LOVED jaberwocky, fannypack, questcrew, and others.

Crikey! I used to perform ballet but my body could never do what these guys do!

Wasn't "Get Your Freak On" by fannypack the absolute best crew performance of all time!?!?!?! OMG!
Did anyone tape it? Can I get a copy from you? Please?