The Right Stuff by New Kids on the Block

Pretty Fly For A White Guy by The Offspring

Achy Breaky Heart by Billy Ray Cyrus

Top 3 that i think would make it to the end:

Strikers All stars
Quest
Beat freaks

I agree too.

I was glad to see Fly Kicks FINALLY "perform" as opposed to rehashing Miami Heat routines. I do think they beat out Ringmasters.

For whatever reason, I'm actually rooting for Dynamic Edition!:yes: I love a good underdog and seriously....who thought clogging was so interesting.

Quest crew is my favorite crew this season. I thought their Britney performance to toxic was very creative not to mention hilarious! Strikers All Stars performance to Gimme More was very good too.

My top three is the same as many of you: Quest, Strikers All Stars, and Beat Freaks. Those 3 crews are way better than last years winners Supercrew. I didn't think they were that great.

And YES someone please take LIL MAMA off the show. She drives me crazy and can someone please tell me what's going on with her outfits?!? And yes, please forgive me for saying this since some of you may not agree, but I do not like Mario Lopez as the host of this show! I don't think he has the right vibe.

Quest crew is my favorite crew this season. I thought their Britney performance to toxic was very creative not to mention hilarious! Strikers All Stars performance to Gimme More was very good too.

My top three is the same as many of you: Quest, Strikers All Stars, and Beat Freaks. Those 3 crews are way better than last years winners Supercrew. I didn't think they were that great.

And YES someone please take LIL MAMA off the show. She drives me crazy and can someone please tell me what's going on with her outfits?!? And yes, please forgive me for saying this since some of you may not agree, but I do not like Mario Lopez as the host of this show! I don't think he has the right vibe.

I couldn't agree more! Can some please explain to me how Lil' Mama is qualified to be a judge? As for Mario, he is so obnoxious and hard to listen to. I wish they would replace him and Lil' Mama. Ugh. :rolleyes:

Week Five
Group Eliminated:
Dynamic Edition

Dynamic_Crew_032_281x105.jpg

Now walk it out...

Last edited:
Finally Dynamic Edition got eliminated! Its about time, they went WAY to far in the competition!

Beat Freaks just worked it tonight... I've never seen a performance so sick before... Quest was pretty good as well, All-Star Strikers I wasn't as impressed surprisingly... Beat Freaks definitely has everyone beat this week!

Okay, so I kind of ended up watching Millionaire Matchmaker instead of this tonight :shame: but I did catch a few glimpses of the show.

I didn't see Dynamic Edition's performance, but I was able to watch Fly Khicks and I found it unimpressive. I'm really surprised that DE was sent home. I liked them more than FK, but I'm sure they will be sent home next week anyways.