American Idol

Mandisa got voted off way too early.
I love Chris and hope he wins. I dislike Katherine the most because she exudes a sort of snottiness...yep, that's the word. And Ugh Kelly. I believe that whole dumb thing is an act. After last night she should be gone.

For once, I don't really have a favorite. I don't think Taylor will win, but I like him (even though he does all those weird dances :suspiciou), so I hope he makes at least the top three.

I know a lot of people like Kellie, but I cannot stand her. I don't know what it is about her. She just rubs me the wrong way. Now, I just sound mean :shame:

twinkie said:
Well, I have to say I am not surprised to see Ace go home tonight, but I really really really wish it was Kellie! She drives me nuts!

How in the world was she safe tonight? I was completely shocked by the bottom three, except for Ace.

tln said:
How in the world was she safe tonight? I was completely shocked by the bottom three, except for Ace.

I cant belive Kelly hasnt been in the bottom 3 yet!!! She is the absolute worst and sooooo annoying. :huh:

"Hi, ayum keyllleee, look, theayres a packle in the audience....simon....he called me a mink...lak the jayket", thats kelly in her annoying accent :wacko: . No offence to any southeners whatsoever, I just cant stand her.

So Ace is gone eh? I missed it tonight. But he does suck and I hate how he thinks he's a ladies man.

I do think Chris and Katherine are the best though. Paris is awesome too but too young I think, she needs to grow a bit.

I just read my own last post and I sound so mean!!!

I just cant help it though when it comes to reality tv....all the people on these shows annoy me but I cant drag myself away from the TV!

Love Chris, Taylor and Elliot. Elliot sings his a$$ off. I just hate when they have these singers who had hits decades ago and who were only popular to a certain demographic. IMO they should let the contestands sing what they would sing if they won. For instance, Chris won't be singing R&B or country so let him sing rock. Thats his thing, let him shine! ;) Same with Kelly, let her sing country, thats her genre.