American Apparel Groupon: $25 for $50 worth of clothing/accessories

katlun

O.G.
Dec 29, 2007
werid my groupon for American apparel is for instore only

http://www.groupon.com/deals/americ...x=kathylun@bellsouth.net&utm_content=standard

The Fine Print
Expires Feb 19, 2011
Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. $50 minimum purchase. In-store only. Not valid on Multi-Packs, California Select Vintage, Multibrand products, or shoes. Not valid at outlet locations. Not valid with other offers or sale items.
See the rules that apply to all deals.

coutureddd

O.G.
Aug 12, 2008
New York
afomyft.tumblr.com
NYC Groupon also says in-store only

The Fine Print

Expires Feb 19, 2011
Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. $50 minimum purchase. In-store only. Not valid on Multi-Packs, California Select Vintage, Multibrand products, or shoes. Not valid at outlet locations. Not valid with other offers or sale items.

AmyNJacob

O.G.
Jul 13, 2010
Houston, TX
I live in Houston, and that wasn't the groupon deal today. Do you think I could buy and use online? Or would the Houston shipping address not allow me to do so?

canada's

Oct 1, 2006
^^^
are you sure you checked your correct groupon email? i am signed up for the houston groupon because that's my hometown and i visit several times per year and it WAS my groupon for the day. it specifies in-store only.

DC-Cutie

O.G.
Oct 19, 2006
in the store....
I live in Houston, and that wasn't the groupon deal today. Do you think I could buy and use online? Or would the Houston shipping address not allow me to do so?
you can purchase any Groupons from any city, doesn't have to be your own. I purchased on earlier this year from NYC for a store in Manhattan and used it with no problem

AmyNJacob

O.G.
Jul 13, 2010
Houston, TX
That's so weird. The groupon I got this morning was for Putt-Putt in Webster. ----Oh never mind....I forgot they have a side deal :smile:
^^^
are you sure you checked your correct groupon email? i am signed up for the houston groupon because that's my hometown and i visit several times per year and it WAS my groupon for the day. it specifies in-store only.

cerrulaine

Aug 28, 2009
I bought Groupons that are valid at their online store from the Birmingham, Montgomery, and Buffalo cities. I don't live in any of these cites :graucho:

DC-Cutie is right that you can use groupons from any city. I've had experience with this with other vendors they've partnered with in the past.