American Airlines TrAAvel

1. I just saved myself a LOT of money. Every year I fly home for winter break at drop an easy 400 on a plane ticket. This year me and my bf (we live together) will both be flying home. SO I joing TrAAvel through American Airlines, paid around 144 (including taxes) and got a complimentary ticket when I travel. I get two complimentary tickets a year so my bf and I save around 700/year. For Spring Break the bf is going to get TrAAvel under his name so we get even more savings!!! :nuts:

I just though I would share because airline prices are OUTRAGEOUS these days!

2. Wow, that's fantastic!!

Could you give us some more information on what TrAAvel is?

3. I copied this from the first email I got as an AAdvantage Member (free membership to get frequent flyer miles)

Join the new TrAAvel Perks® program and receive two airline companion certificates valued at over $600. Plus, earn 2,500 AAdvantage® miles and get VIP savings on everything from hotels and rental cars to dining and golf tee times, and much more! Benefits of membership include:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Save up to 70%
    on golf tee times – Play more golf, for less!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Save up to 50%
    at the world's best hotels; dining at participating restaurants; and on theme park, movie, concert, and event tickets!

Save up to 40%
    on condo and vacation packages – Get a condo suite for less than the cost of a single hotel room!

Save up to 10%
    on AmericanAirlines VacationsSM packages – 10% discount on all air travel and 5% discounts on hotel, car rental and tour bookings!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Join today at
    www.aa.com/traavelperks and receive two personalized luggage tags and your first full-year membership for only $134.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice