America Idol's 12th Season Starts January 2013 with FOUR Judges!

^I love Keith too. He's taking the judging seriously and obviously does his homework before the performances. Nicki is just irritating. She does not have the gravitas that Mariah does, but Keith is my favorite judge.

Poor Charlie last night. I think he needs to see a dr. asap.

Like someone else said, I must be getting tone deaf in my old age, because 75% of them sound off-key. There are about 3 women who are good, and maybe one or two guys. Last season there were several standouts. Not this season.

I like this season... Very entertining, esp the singers that create new arrangements with the songs.

I'm with you pquiles, but I didn't start watching until the final 10 boys and final 10 girls. Sometimes, you don't get to know them "too" well, if that makes sense. For instance, I picked 4 of the 5 girls who would get through, but I thought ..... (can't remember her name, but the first girl through tonight) wouldn't make it. Turned out that tonight, I thought she came on strong and that America got it right, as they say.

Let me ask a question to those of you who have watched this through the weeks...what sort of problem does Rozelo (??) (sp) have? When he was talking last night there seemed to be something wrong with him. When he sang, it went away. What is his story?

I'm with you pquiles, but I didn't start watching until the final 10 boys and final 10 girls. Sometimes, you don't get to know them "too" well, if that makes sense. For instance, I picked 4 of the 5 girls who would get through, but I thought ..... (can't remember her name, but the first girl through tonight) wouldn't make it. Turned out that tonight, I thought she came on strong and that America got it right, as they say.

Let me ask a question to those of you who have watched this through the weeks...what sort of problem does Rozelo (??) (sp) have? When he was talking last night there seemed to be something wrong with him. When he sang, it went away. What is his story?
That's Lazaro and he has a very severe stutter when he talks, he stutters, but it goes away as soon as he sings - I have a feeling he will go far cuz he's stolen America's hearts!

I think America got it right last night with the Top 10, esp. the girls. I kinda like Nicki as a judge. She doesn't sugar coat anything, and that was needed last year!! Keith is :love::love::love::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:, and I think he is doing a great job. Mariah is eh. Who is she always looking at when she critiques someone? She always looks to her left and smiles. Is it Nick?

Mariah is eh. Who is she always looking at when she critiques someone? She always looks to her left and smiles. Is it Nick?

I recall hearing that Mariah at one time would only let photographers take her photo from one side of her face - and so I just thought she was looking to her left to showcase her "best" side...

I picked 4 of the 5 girls and 3 of the 5 boys. i think the blond country girl is not one of my faves... she is boring. i liked either Aubrey or the sultry girl who sang Jazmine Sullivan and Beyonce instead.
Lornzo/Lazzaro is his name i think.He has a speech impediment where he stutters really badly when he speaks. I didn't feel Lazzaro/Lorenzo was good enough for top 10

Angie, Candice and/or Amber!? They blew it away, imo. OMG. I've just watched it (DVR) and if were not 6 a.m. and I had slept, I'd watch those 3 performances over and over. I love this season!!

Are you all not watching this season, or what? I expected more from you people. :P

Not surprised about Curtis. He's a gospel singer, the people who are voting (13 yr old girls) IMO wont vote for a gospel singer. He was a one trick pony, every song sounded the same. Boring IMO.

^Gotta agree to that, though I liked him and thought he was good. They need to use their 'save' for somebody like Candace, who everyone would possibly think she was safe, and therefore they voted to keep somebody else on.

Nicki is a train wreck. I was so disappointed that she made her way off of Hwy whatever, and she got there so soon.