America Idol's 12th Season Starts January 2013 with FOUR Judges!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. http://www.americanidol.com/news/view/pid/10363

2. #2 Sep 16, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2012
    [​IMG]

http://www.eonline.com/news/345664/american-idol-finally-reveals-official-judging-panel-nicki-minaj-keith-urban-randy-jackson-and-mariah-carey?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

3. http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/02/nicki-minaj-mariah-carey-fight-american-idol-audition/

Nicki Minaj derailed the "American Idol" auditions in Charlotte, North Carolina today, after swearing at Mariah Carey and threatening, "I'm gonna knock you out" ... sources tell TMZ.

Multiple sources are telling us there was a blow up between the two ... with Nicki saying, "I told them, I'm not f*ckin' putting up with her f*ckin' highness over there."

It all went down while the two were sitting at the judge's table ... with Keith Urban sitting in between them and Randy Jackson sitting on the far end, next to Mariah.

We're told producers ended the auditions for the day so the two judges could cool down.

Big wigs on the show seem uncharacteristically upset by the blow up -- it appears this was no joke and it seems producers are worried about Mariah and Nicki co-existing for the long haul.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/02/nicki-minaj-mariah-carey-fight-american-idol-audition/#ixzz28C18VnBx

4. Well, duh!! What did they expect?!
    They wanted controversy and fireworks to generate ratings -- now it would appear they're getting more than they bargained for!

Unless this is all just BS as a way for them to drum up ratings by enticing viewers to tune in to see the "fireworks" between Mariah & Nicki????

5. UGH...I don't know if I can handle that mess. I cannot believe that AI has another season in them. Then again, I say that every year.

6. Mariah might be a prima donna, but she does have talent. Nicki is a talentless thug, and if she went off that easily it will only get worse. She has no business being on this show.

7. ^I couldnt agree more. I do not like her. I feel she has NO talent, and she just copies Gaga in terms of outfits and being "out there" just to get attention. She is so ridiculous I am definitely not watching this show this season. Its a shame too cause it would be fun to watch Mariah. But I just cant stand this Nicky chick that much.

What moron decided to hire her? Must have been on crack or something!!! They just totally ruined the show!! I would bet their ratings will suck!

8. I don't think Nicki should be a judge, i don't think she's talented either IMO. However, I don't blame her for going off on Mariah. She is a known difficult, hard to work with, entitled diva and 'having talent' is no excuse to act like you're above everyone.

9. ^I agree Mariah should act normal but we all know she cant and that is why she was hired. People want the cuckoo factor anymore. Its sad that the show will now be American Mariah and hardly focus on the kids

10. Would have loved to see whitney instead of either mariah or nicki

11. Has it ever focused on the kids? :P No-one would've really tuned had there not been Simon (and his barbs) or Paula (and her antics).

12. I can't believe there's another season! I wasn't going to watch but after hearing Keith Urban's gonna be on it I think I'll give it another try.:graucho:

13. I don't think I am going to watch.. not really fan of any of the judges...

but I am curious to see the fight between nicki and mariah.

14. Well, here we go again!
    Another season of Idol!
    Anybody watching?:shrugs:

15. Love Mariah and all the drama she brings...she is just so over the top!