Amerian Idol question.....

1. Ok, I know most people are rooting for Chris and Taylor. NOW, if you were given a choice of going to a Chris Daughtry Concert or a Taylor Hicks concert who would you pick??????

MY pick would be Taylor Hicks. While I know Chris is an amazing singer, I KNOW I will be more entertained by Taylor and his quirkiness. One minute laying flat on the stage, and the next minute belting out a powerhouse song...

WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE???:wondering

2. Taylor, fer sure.
    I'm sorry, but I feel that Chris is missing something...he just doesn't have charisma, IMO. He's very hip looking/sounding, and I think that distracts people.

3. I'll go to that Taylor Hicks concert with you!! :nuts:

And don't forget...underneath all that quirkiness...Taylor is actually a very good singer!

4. Honestly, I can't pick between any of the top 4. Chris has an AMAZING voice and I think he's hot stuff -- Taylor has such charisma and his style so different & good -- Kat is BEAUTIFUL and her voice, omg... perfection -- Elliott, his voice is so melodic... it just flows so naturally, I love it.

To pick between Chris & Taylor... definitely Taylor.

To pick among the top four... I don't know yet. I just don't know! Haha. :smile:

5. I'd go to Chris's concert-the music he sings is my favorite kind, i already know i'll be first in line when his album comes out :biggrin:

6. I would definitely go to Chris's concert. He is passionate in his singing not looney like Taylor and he is entertaining. I think Talor is a bit of a joke.

7. I find Taylor highly entertaining so would choose his concert over Chris's. However, I think I'd be more likely to buy a CD made by Chris than by Taylor.

8. Since I only have two options it would have to be Taylor Hicks,that guy is so full of fun.
    I have a feeling Chris Daughtry may be this years winner.

I adore Elliott,I may be biased as he's a hometown guy that works in my local pharmacy and he's a sweetheart of a guy to boot."Oh Yes",did I mention the guy can sing his heart out.

9. Glad to read that Elliot is a nice guy in real life - he looks pleasant. Cat, is that adorable cat in your avatar yours? :biggrin:

10. I like Elliot as well. He seems to be really well grounded. But between Chris and Taylor I would pick Chris. Taylor seems too staged to me some nights.

11. Taylor - I like his style, very relaxed and comforting.

12. Naw,just a cute kitty pic I stumbled across :smile: .
    OT,this is my kitty -vvv-She's an American Idol fan too :lol: .

13. Taylor!!!!!!!!

14. Cat, your kitty's gorgeous but that cat in your avatar never fails to make me smile. Showed the pic to my dear old mum and she chuckled at it as well.

I like all four of the contestants left, hard to decide between them really. Much will depend on their song choice.

15. I agree with you bloemetje. I think Taylor is very entertaining but I don't think I will run out to buy his CD :amuse:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice