amelia mahina wallet

ashleydanielle4

ashleydanielle
Aug 13, 2007
AmeliaWallet775.jpg

Seriously it was love @ first sight when i saw this wallet online. but it's a little impractial for me since i only need 3 out of the 18 credit card slots & i never carry more than $20 in cash but i'm think i can slide my check book in the bill slot. I went to the store but they didn't have it which is okay since i'm $125 short so it will have to wait until next payday. but what i want to know is; is this wallet cleanable & will it get color transfer from the red damier interior? I want a wallet that will look good with monogram, damier, & my everyday non designer bags too & this one looks perfect but $775 is alot for a wallet if it's not going to hold up well.

It's a gorgeous wallet, I was tempted to get the black one to match my mahina ... but the style of the amelia just wasn't going to work for me. Ended up with the pochette in vernis pomme instead.

18 credit card slots is a little much! Who in their right mind carries that many credit cards at once? I usually only have a max of 3!

It is GORGEOUS though!

I ordered this one in white by mistake (thought it was black)... but i couldn't find any black one around... I hv a white wallet, but hv never used it... So i dunno if i'd keep this one... I mite keep looking for the black one..