AMC Best Pictures Showcase - 5 Films for $30 plus Free Popcorn, selling 1/30

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Attached Files:

2. Great deal! Thanks Bunkie...I passed this on to my kids!

3. so you watch all 5 movies in one day? or different days of your choosing?

4. Great deal, but that's what I am wondering, if you watch it all in one day. It sounds like you do!

5. this sounds like a great deal, does anyone have anymore information?

6. Wow.. interesting deal!

7. That is a great deal and would be fun to do on a rainy day. Thanks for posting!

8. You watch it all in 1 day. :yes:

9. do you get to choose which to watch first? Time and location is your choice right? I signed up for Movie Watcher account and I don't have a account number :sad: it says takes 1-2 weeks to arrive in the mail. Should I just go to AMC now to sign up, would i get an account number right away?

wondering if there is any student discount on top of this :biggrin:

10. i'm a movie watcher member. i'd love to do this, but have to make sure my husband is off that day. i can't get a babysitter for like 10 hours of movies. LOL

11. I hope it was not all for 1 day. You'll be at the theatres for more than half the day. My eyes will be tired. Good deal though, and I like all those movies listed.

12. it will be like 12 hours if it's one day. i do think it is one day because if you google this, it seems they have it every year and it is a one day event. but if each movie is like 2-3 hours, and there are 5, that is like a 10am-10pm day. LOL i think i'll be sick of popcorn by the end.

13. Um to save $25 is not worth it to me to be chained to the theater for 12 hours....I would die.

But a good deal for those who like it! :smile:

14. You don't get to choose what you see first. There should be a schedule posted when they are selling these tickets. You can only choose which AMC and it's not at every AMC.

I did this last year. There was 30 minute break for dinner. Everyone ran out for some fast food. :smile:

15. i think the amc across from my school is participating.. well i know they did last year. i saw the poster :P