Amberley.... stitching issues

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all, been a long time since I posted, but kinda loving some M again and have moved a few on (and back again/then gone again) that just weren’t getting any use.

So what do you think of the quality of this? She’s absolutely beautiful from the front, smells gorgeous inside and out, but the back stitching is a little disappointing.....or am I being picky?

Just waiting for M customer services to reply to my email

IMG_0032.JPG IMG_0031.JPG

2. I don't think you are picky, I would say that the sawing machine used for this one has an issue with the tension of the lower thread, it could be the tension has been a bit too high?( Excuse my lack of technical English words)

Louliu71 likes this.
  3. Not picky at all, I’d want a nicer finish on a brand new bag.

Louliu71 likes this.
  4. Thanks both, will send back and hope for a nicer one in return

5. I got the Amberley Medium Wallet in cobalt and when I saw on the website the stiching shown is in blue, but when I purchased the stiching is white which doesn't look great in close up. It doesn't bother me but I think Mulberry should capture there images better in the future.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice