Amazone?? Anyone have one?

1. So?? Does anyone have this bag? If you do, do you have any loves/hates about it? I'm thinking of getting it as my everyday man-bag.. Right now I have a Zara bag and it has a flap (i hate flaps but i have it cuz it's the only man bag i have)... I need it to carry:

- eyeglasses & hard case
    - mints
    - chapstick
    - keys on mono cles
    - cellphone
    - ipod & headphones
    - pocket agenda
    - and various amount of crap like folded paperwork, pens, pencils etc.

on occasion i stuff candy/can of soda in it too.. lol.

anyone that has one that can take pics of it stuffed i would reaaaaaallly appreciate it. I'm probably gonna get one anyway, but i just want to get a pre-idea. hehe. :smile: thanks a bunch!

2. I had one but sold it was too small for me. I found that b/c it is more vertical, my stuff would get stacked on top of each other and I'd have to take everything out to get to the bottom.

For what you want to carry, a bigger LV messenger like the Olav may be better.

3. Utah Wichita perhaps? I have it and LOVE it, cause it has a zipper...

4. Bonjour, I bought an AMAZONE two months ago because I wanted a bag to wear accross the body.
    I can put inside :

* porte-valeurs Yen with an agenda inside
    * porte-chéquier
    * kleenex
    * cellphone
    * pochette clés perfo
    * Longchamp glasses box
    * porte-monnaie viennois (but I prefer the porte-monnaie plat which takes less place inside). After that it's full up !

Here are pictures.

100_0001_2.JPG

100_0002_2.JPG

5. I love the Amazone, and have been wanting one, eventhough it's for men. I think it is soooo cool. Would LOVE it!

6. OMG thank you sooooooo much!! the pictures totally helped! looks like it can hold everything i need! my zara bag holds pretty much the same stuff, but i hate the flap.

thanks to the other people for your responses. :smile:

7. oh and thanks for the tip. and i do have a bigger messenger and it's the granddaddy of them all... the abbesses.. but it's too humongor.. i need a small across body bag to just hold essentials. small stuff. i just listed a lot cuz it's all individual.. but really it's just stuffed in there.. lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice