AMAZON PRIME—— What are you watching?

Starting watching The Widow with Kate Beckinsale. The locale is pretty interesting and I actually learned something about the mining in the country and the scandals that go with it. The subject may not appeal to some. I wouldn't say it was a great miniseries, but better than many others. The timeline jumping is wearisome and seems to be the flavor du jour of many writers today.

Watched Colette a few days ago. It was pretty good on the whole.

I actually just binge watched it this morning and it was great; I actually love the Norman Scott character, I say, subtly flamboyant. Apparently he is still alive with about 11 dogs. Can’t believe I got it done in one sitting but that’s Saturday morning for me.
It's very very good! Hugh Grant was very good in it! Look up that character IRL you will see his portrait of him being very accurate!

Started the new season of Bosch last night. Got up to episode 3. It is slow starting IMO. Outside of Harry and his daughter, I love Jerry Edgar. Kept hoping he would get back with his wife.

Reactions: taniherd
Finished Bosch season 4 last night. Being a big fan of Michael Connelly's books, I must say the series are not as good as the books. They are good series as standalone TV shows but are just very loosely based on the books. Apart from Bosch, most of the main characters like Edgar and Irving are not anything like what's in the books. Oh well...