AMAZON PRIME—— What are you watching?

Shotgun Wedding. Jennifer Lopez, Josh Dumel, Cheech Marin, Jennifer Coolidge

Just finished it and am trying to gather my thoughts. So bad it’s kinda funny? Stinker? I didn’t hate it? But it was a bit of a mess movie. I didn't hate it but I hesitate to recommend it :giggle:
I feel the same. It's good if you like bad movies. I like bad movies, but I can't say it's good. :lol: The thing for me is I normally have sympathy for Jennifer Lopez's characters in wedding movies. I wasn't feeling her in the beginning. I did have more sympathy for her in the end, when I feel she showed more heart. I think I was expecting a straight rom-com but I think it was trying to be more of an action movie. Jennifer Coolide was excellent as usual but she deserves better!

I feel the same. It's good if you like bad movies. I like bad movies, but I can't say it's good. :lol: The thing for me is I normally have sympathy for Jennifer Lopez's characters in wedding movies. I wasn't feeling her in the beginning. I did have more sympathy for her in the end, when I feel she showed more heart. I think I was expecting a straight rom-com but I think it was trying to be more of an action movie. Jennifer Coolide was excellent as usual but she deserves better!
I found it interesting she didn't have her forehead botoxed. It's like she wanted her 11's lines to help with her acting. :lol: I'm like you, I generally like Jennifer's characters but this character didn't have enough to grab onto.

I found it interesting she didn't have her forehead botoxed. It's like she wanted her 11's lines to help with her acting. :lol: I'm like you, I generally like Jennifer's characters but this character didn't have enough to grab onto.
It was supposed to be filmed with Armie Hammer and then it was delayed after all the claims about him and Josh was cast. Maybe her botox just wore off between the casting/shooting delays :lol:

It was supposed to be filmed with Armie Hammer and then it was delayed after all the claims about him and Josh was cast. Maybe her botox just wore off between the casting/shooting delays :lol:
Oh, I didn't know this was supposed to be filmed with Armie Hammer!
I like Josh Dumel but thought he's a bit long in the tooth to play a professional baseball player trying to get back into the majors.

Reactions: limom and TC1