AMAZON PRIME—— What are you watching?

zinacef

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
Another Mrs Maisel fan.

So funny, and OMG the clothes! I also love to see figures like ladies in that series. do you think it is corset?
Are you asking if they’re wearing corsets? If so, I don’t think they are, looks like they’re just very skinny. I love their costumes, I’ve seen some of them in my aunt’s trunk a long time ago. She was in college and her dress size was like a 12 year old. Anyways, back to the show, waiting for season 3 here.

Reactions: floodette

floodette

Mata Hari wannabe!!
O.G.
Dec 27, 2007
Are you asking if they’re wearing corsets? If so, I don’t think they are, looks like they’re just very skinny. I love their costumes, I’ve seen some of them in my aunt’s trunk a long time ago. She was in college and her dress size was like a 12 year old. Anyways, back to the show, waiting for season 3 here.

thanks! yeah, they are very skinny and the torso is a bit triangle, like the one you see in barbie doll. your aunt must be very stylish.

Btw when is s3 aired?

kemilia

the boonies of illinois
O.G.
Mar 14, 2006
When I was little (in the '60's--I am old!), I would be called upon to help my momma get dressed for a fancy night out--my main job was fastening all the hooks & eyes on her long-line bra, there had to be at least 30 of those things! She'd be standing at her dresser, smoking, spraying her updo with hairspray--with all the cig smoke and hairspray I'm surprised the place didn't explode. Those bras made for an excellent figure, and the dresses just slid on perfectly--Mrs. Maisel is giving me good memories in that dept--love that show.