Amazon Prime Day 2018

Aug 31, 2016
Hello everyone!

I know we were originally talking about Amazon Prime Day 2018 on the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018 thread but I thought I'd start a new thread so the topics don't get jumbled up! Although the site is extremely glitch-y today, I'd love to hear all about the great deals you're finding!

Purchased
1. Echo Dot (orig. $49.99) - SALE $29.99 - no longer have to yell from the bedroom! :lol:
2. BLACK+DECKER Dustbuster (orig. $34.99 or $29.99 w/ prime) - SALE $24.42
3. 23andme Health + Ancestry Personal Genetic Service (orig. price says $299 but the actual 23andme site says $199) - SALE $99
4. Harry Potter Complete 8-Film Collection Blu-Ray (orig. $99.98) - SALE $28.99
5. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water 3 pack (orig. $20.88) - SALE $12.16

Watching
1. Dyson Dyson Pure Hot Cool Link Air Purifier - WiFi Enabled (orig. $599.99 or $509.99 w/prime) - SALE $408.49

Thank you for sharing your finds with me! Happy Amazon Prime Day 2018!

p.s. If anyone spots any Whole Foods deals, please let me know!

Last edited:
I wish I grabbed the instapot but I didn’t because I’m afraid it wouldn’t get used enough to justify it. I don’t need another largish kitchen item I rarely use.

I know a lot of people who have the ring doorbell and love it.

Reactions: GlitterEyebags
I wish I grabbed the instapot but I didn’t because I’m afraid it wouldn’t get used enough to justify it. I don’t need another largish kitchen item I rarely use.

I know a lot of people who have the ring doorbell and love it.
I grabbed an Instapot last year, and ditched my crockpot and rice cooker! It’s amazing and super easy to use.....there’s usually a good deal several times during the year. You can probably get one on sale around the holidays.:smile:

I was actually getting the doorbell for my parents as they have Alexa. We have a Nest and I love it so much. I contacted CS because the site actually still has it and there is some sort of glitch they were "working on". Same thing with the Whole Foods $10 coupon. I checked this AM and it's still the same. Oh well!

Reactions: GlitterEyebags