Amazon Low Cost & Nice Leather Fobs/Bag Charms!

K.E.W.

Jun 21, 2016
IMG_4751.jpg

I came across these nice, leather Fobs/Bag Charms on Amazon. I just ordered a few so I haven't seen them IRL yet, but at those bargain prices it's hard to go wrong. They're all listed as approx. between 3 to 4 inches -- not sure if that includes the hardware. Apparently they double as small zippered coin purses -- but they don't look humongous, lol.

The leather details look incredible to me...here's a screenshot of the Amazon page. Plus, they show a view of the front AND back for each one. (For privacy purposes I didn't send the actual link).

Free shipping too!

Cute, I can't wait to see if you like yours.

They won't arrive till next week, but of course I'll post them! I got the red guitar, the bee and the mermaid, can't wait! Did you check out the Amazon site?

Btw, I'm way behind on commenting on here, but I saw your fabulous Rogue family pic -- so impressive!

Reactions: Hobbsy
They won't arrive till next week, but of course I'll post them! I got the red guitar, the bee and the mermaid, can't wait! Did you check out the Amazon site?

Btw, I'm way behind on commenting on here, but I saw your fabulous Rogue family pic -- so impressive!
Thanks, I guess it was due time they met each other! [emoji23][emoji23] I'm off to look at these.

I don't see your picture of those all grouped together. It shows them individually. Amazon right?

I solved the mystery -- you ended up with the same brand, Chala, but you went to their little HANDBAGS by mistake! They sell little handbags with those same designs sewn on as patches -- on Amazon's search field type in CHALA COIN PURSES, not CHALA HANDBAGS. These are technically little coin purses too, with a zipper on back.

The original drop down is ACCESSORIES, HANDBAGS, etc.

LMK if you still can't find it.

Reactions: Raech
IMG_4753.jpg
I get the same thing I did before.

Not sure what else I can do to help you find it -- ABOVE ☝️☝️☝️is my screenshot of the Amazon search field -- I tried it again to make sure and it led me right to the page of the individual fobs to scroll down -- and it'll show details when you click on one...do you have Amazon Prime? That should not matter though, I think. This item is not sent Prime (its overseas I think), but it IS free shipping.