Amazon Kelly

Could I find out please, if I order a canvas strap for my regular Kelly, does it come as an amazon strap? And similarly, if I get an Amazon Kelly, will I be able to order a regular leather strap for it?

Could I find out please, if I order a canvas strap for my regular Kelly, does it come as an amazon strap? And similarly, if I get an Amazon Kelly, will I be able to order a regular leather strap for it?

Normally if you order a canvas strap, it'll be a regular canvas, one colour strap.
I suppose you can ask if it can be the bi-colour canvas strap, but that's up to the store where you order it from.
Technically speaking anyone can order a replacement strap but again, it's up to the store if they accept the order or not. And normally the waiting time they quoted can also vary, up to 2 years wait or even more.

Normally if you order a canvas strap, it'll be a regular canvas, one colour strap.
I suppose you can ask if it can be the bi-colour canvas strap, but that's up to the store where you order it from.
Technically speaking anyone can order a replacement strap but again, it's up to the store if they accept the order or not. And normally the waiting time they quoted can also vary, up to 2 years wait or even more.

I see, thanks for clarifying! :smile: