Amazon Cyber Monday has begun - shoes & accessories

HHPmom

Jan 2, 2010
US
Cyber Monday event has started already

25% off $75 orders, 30% off $150 orders.

To receive the promotional discount:
Add all products described in the promotional offer message to your Shopping Cart one of two ways:
a. Via the Add both to Cart button in the promotion description, OR
b. Via the Add to Shopping Cart button on each respective product information page.

Save 25% when you spend at least $74 and less than $149 on any combination of qualifying styles
Save 30% when you spend $149 or more on any combination of qualifying styles

The following brands are not eligible for this promotion:
adidas (select styles), ASICS (select styles), Brooks, Callaway, Cole Haan, Dansko, Ecco, Frye, Keen, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Mephisto, Michael Michael Kors, Mizuno Running, New Balance (select styles), Prince, Red Wing, Reebok (select styles), Saucony, To Boot New York, Tumi, Wilson

The amount of the savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page and will be allocated proportionally to all participating items in the Shopping Cart.
If you remove any of the participating promotion items from your Shopping Cart or violate any of the terms and conditions listed below, the promotion will be invalid, and the discount will be removed from the order.
If you return any of the items involved in the promotion, the discount previously applied to the order will be subtracted from the return credit.

Terms and Conditions:
Promotional offer valid for a limited time only. Items placed in Shopping Cart overnight may not be eligible for promotion at time of checkout.
Promotion applies only to qualifying items displaying the offer message on their product information pages. Items that do not display the offer message do not qualify, regardless of the nature of the item.
Applies only to products sold by the merchant indicated in the promotional offer message. Does not apply to items sold by other merchants.
Does not apply to any products purchased on any other website operated by the merchant.
Applies only when all qualifying and benefit products in the promotion are purchased in one order.
Applies only to complete orders shipping to a single address that meet all other promotional requirements.
Offer good while supplies last.
No substitutions or rain checks.
Offer must be redeemed through the Shopping Cart. Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.
Shipping and handling charges apply to all products.
Offer may not be combined with other offers.
Void where prohibited.

Last edited:

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
The Windy City
is there a code, or is it supposed to be automatically deducted?
I was looking at a TV - the price says that it's reduced and to place it in your cart to see the reduced price. The reduced price is less than 30% off. Should it take another 30% off of that?

msspooky09

O.G.
Sep 15, 2010
New York
There isn't a code. The OP copied and pasted all the info. from Amazon; you have begin to checkout to see the total discount.

"The amount of the savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page and will be allocated proportionally to all participating items in the Shopping Cart."

Hope that helps!:smile:

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
The Windy City
I did all that (got all the way to the confirmation page) -- but I re-read the title "Amazon Cyber Monday - Shoes & accessories " perhaps everything else is excluded.

Fruhead

Apr 26, 2010
Awesome, thanks for posting! I almost pulled the trigger on a pair of Belle by Sigerson Morrison shoes on Endless earlier today, but saved $50 buying them through this promotion on Amazon. They're definitely not "everyday" shoes (Apparently I bought the last pair on Amazon, but here they are on another site.) so I'm psyched to have gotten them at such a great price!

HHPmom

Jan 2, 2010
US
I tried ugg boots and im up to the payment screen no discount :sad:
Only shoes sold by Amazon.com, not other sites. I just looked. Amazon does not carry UGG.

The following paragraph is below most items' prices and sizing information:

Cyber Monday Deals
Save up to 30% on shoes and accessories sold by Amazon.com. Save 25% on $75 orders and save 30% on $150 orders (restrictions apply). Shop women| men| girls| boys| handbags| sunglasses

kerosundae

want snow in Paris
O.G.
Sep 20, 2006
LA
www.cherryliphotography.com
Awesome, thanks for posting! I almost pulled the trigger on a pair of Belle by Sigerson Morrison shoes on Endless earlier today, but saved $50 buying them through this promotion on Amazon. They're definitely not "everyday" shoes (Apparently I bought the last pair on Amazon, but here they are on another site.) so I'm psyched to have gotten them at such a great price!
endless is doing $60 off $200, so they are pretty much the same deal at the exact $200 mark, but whose order would be exactly $200? amazon's is still better.