Amazon.com, overstock.com, madisonavemall.com

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Do those sites sell real Fendi or any other designer purses? Is it trustworthy?

2. overstock.com sells authentic merchandise! I was able to get some awesome deals on Fendi scarves from them. I can't comment on the others, as I'm not as knowledgeable about these sites.

3. i wouldn't trust amazon b/c i think it's regular people that sell stuff, kind of like e-bay but not auction style. overstock has had some iffy stuff about them, some items that were not authentic and some that were, do a search on that.
    and i haven't hard about the other site but hopefully someone can tell you more a bout it.

4. I can only speak for myself, but I received a fake Fendi Spy from Overstock. I had it authenticated on this forum and thankfully I was able to return it.