Amazon.com ~ Add'l 50% Off Select Magazines With Code

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Amazon has a special promotion available to people who have recently bought magazines from Amazon. Since I know so many of you bought magazine subscriptions for the Holidays I wanted to give you the heads up on this offer. To get this discount just use the code MAGFEB50 at checkout. Here’s are some of the magazines available for this discount and the price after discount:

Good Housekeeping $4 for one year
    Marie Claire $4 for one year
    Redbook $4 for one year
    Parentingt Early years $5 for one year
    Parenting School years $5 for one year
    Popular Mechanics $5 for one year
    Maxin $5 for one year

Click here to see the full list of magazines available for this additional discount.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&ref_=pe%5F63070%5F14298900%5Fpe%5Ft4&docId=1000481141

2. Thank you! This is a great deal.

3. Thanks!!!

4. Thanks

5. Current deals with add'l 50% off.......

Amazon has some *HOT* magazine deals going on right now! Use coupon code "MAGFEB50" to take 50% off select magazine subscriptions! The discount will not show until the end of checkout.

Good Housekeeping 1-Year Subscription for $3.98

Esquire 1-Year Subscription for $4

Redbook 1-Year Subscription for $4

Working Mother 1-Year Subscription for $4.98

Popular Mechanics 1-Year Subscription for $5

To see all eligible magazine subscriptions Go HERE

* Note that all subscriptions will auto-renew if not canceled. You are able to cancel auto renewal under "you account" right after purchasing.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&ref_=pe_63070_14298900_pe_g1&tag=dealnewscom&docId=1000481141

6. Thanks again Bag!!

7. Great deal! TFS! I ordered Marie Claire.

(fb)

8. ^^ My pleasure ladies! Enjoy~

9. thanks!

10. does this work for people stylewatch

11. #11 Apr 11, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2010

Thanks a lot, I was searching for deals for redbook and stumbled on this, Thanks again:yahoo:

12. Amazon already has a section of cheap magazine subscriptions that changes every month, but if you use code APRMAG50 then you can get them for 50% off! For instance, Good Housekeeping normally retails for $42, but they’ve got it knocked down 80% to $8. Take half off that and you’re paying a whopping $4 for a year’s subscription. That’s almost as cheap as what I charge to read HIF!

I’ve listed a few of the magazine prices below, but this code works on over 50 magazines through April 30, not just these. Click on the five categories (Women’s Interest, Entertainment, etc.) from the link above to see them all.

Cosmopolitan – $7.50
    ESPN – $7.50
    Esquire – $4
    Good Housekeeping – $4
    Harper’s BAZAAR – $8
    Inc. – $5
    Marie Claire -$4
    Maxim – $5
    O, The Oprah Magazine – $9
    Popular Mechanics – $4
    Redbook – $4
    Seventeen – $5
    Vegetarian Times – $6
    Yoga Journal – $8

13. https://subs.timeinc.net/faf/ns.jhtml?source_id=509e5f

here's one for all the time inc mags-people, people style watch, instyle, etc. definitely comparison shop first as some of these are cheaper elsewhere, however people magazine at $53/year can't be beat!