Amazon: 40% off Botkier, LP, Treesje & certain sunnies

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 14, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2010
  2. There are some unbelievable deals- I bought a LP large Perry woven tote for less than $100- Thanks for posting!

3. Awesome deals available. Thanks so much!

4. Wow, that's insane! Of course, they're all gone now. :biggrin:

5. Thanks for posting~!.

6. FYI,
    Myobsessionsboutique will price match if you email her the link to your place order page (and they don't charge shipping or tax)

7. do the prices reflect the 40% off?

8. Nope, you have to put the item in your cart and go through to "place order (you can review before final)" in checkout to see the price.

9. ^ thanks so much!

10. I've tried and tried and it's not taking anything additional off in my cart. I've tried different bags, tried being signed in, tried being signed out, etc. I'm all the way to the "place order" button/page. Am I the only one having issues? Help!

11. I was able to get the Botkier Maddie in cranberry and the Linea Pelle Dylan tote in espresso! :yahoo: The 40% off plus free shippings and returns was just too good to pass up.

Linda

12. Thanks for posting! I got the LP perry stud hobo, kinda reminds me of the AW rocco but in a hobo shape ;)

13. Me too! I am on the correct link. I am scared I will hit the wrong button and order 6 bags trying to get a 40% discount! That I don't see!

14. Look to the right when all the way to "place order" to see the total amount--THEN you see "promotion applied."

It does not show up on the "line item" price.

Thank you OP!!!! Took me a moment, brain dead today.