Amazon 30% off $80 handbag orders !

May 18, 2006
Ladies...it's not well published on their site but I happened upon a handbag special of 30% off $80 orders. It's not indicated as a special on every bag but when I put different ones in my cart and got to the checkout page, there was the 30% discounted.
You'll have to do this to make sure your bag is included, but it's worth the extra few minutes if you've been stalking a bag like I have for months!

Also...it benefits you to do separate orders so you get 30% off each item, so good luck!

snicki

Dec 26, 2011
Ladies...it's not well published on their site but I happened upon a handbag special of 30% off $80 orders. It's not indicated as a special on every bag but when I put different ones in my cart and got to the checkout page, there was the 30% discounted.
You'll have to do this to make sure your bag is included, but it's worth the extra few minutes if you've been stalking a bag like I have for months!

Also...it benefits you to do separate orders so you get 30% off each item, so good luck!
Any chance you can post a link to one of the bags with the indicated 30% off? I can't find any mention of it on the Amazon website...
Thanks!

Brandless

O.G.
Jun 9, 2007
Yup, Amazon tends to have "hidden" deals. I ordered several textbooks for my son this weekend and some of them had special offer of "buy 4 get 3rd free" (mix and match) and so I won't be surprised to find some deals on handbags or shoes, too. Thanks for the heads up!

May 18, 2006
they arent advertising it. i bought two Minkoff MAB bags both 30% off, discount taken at final checkout page. one was also on sale...

ShopTillDawn

Jun 24, 2011

I also tried to look around on their site to see if I could find a mention of this deal, but I didn't see it anywhere. I added a RM bag that I was interested in and luckily at check out the 30% was deducted. So thanks OP for posting this! :biggrin:

pinkfeet

O.G.
Jun 29, 2006
DiamondGirl1 said:

Thanks for the heads up. Ordered a RM bag.!!