Amazing Weekend in Vancouver!!!

guccigirl2000

*Designer*Diva*
O.G.
Feb 22, 2006
So I was over in Vancouver last Saturday, and I went on a major shopping spree! I have never got so much in one day! I went over with my mom, and it was so much fun. We were shopping from 9am right through to 6pm. My poor mom was so tired from walking by 3 that she had to have a martini :biggrin: . But ne who, I was at Chanel for over 2 hrs (my SA is amazing), and here is what I got!!! I love the bag, it's sooo soft and it larger than most bags I have. And I love it, I can honestly fit anything and everything into it. The Sunglasses I got at Holts (Canadian version of SAks or NM). I love em. I don't have a pic of me wearing them, since when I took the pics I had just got back from the gym.

ALso, thnx to SwankyMamaof3 for the wonderful watermaking on the bag pics!!!

The first pics are actually of all the shopping bags I had to carry back over on the ferry (we took the PCL, didn't take our car - Vancouver driving is crazy). Just had to take pics, you should've seeen the looks....

Attachments

• Shopping BAgs 1 - edit.JPG
    Shopping BAgs 1 - edit.JPG
    234.8 KB · Views: 244
  • Shopping Bags 3 - edit.JPG
    Shopping Bags 3 - edit.JPG
    141.6 KB · Views: 120
  • Shopping Bags 4 - edit.JPG
    Shopping Bags 4 - edit.JPG
    176.7 KB · Views: 146
And finally the BAG!!

Attachments

• Chanel - Front Zoom - watermark.JPG
    Chanel - Front Zoom - watermark.JPG
    24.9 KB · Views: 198
  • Chanel - Front - watermark.JPG
    Chanel - Front - watermark.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 119
  • Chanel Box - edit.JPG
    Chanel Box - edit.JPG
    196.3 KB · Views: 68
some more lol..

Attachments

• Inside Pockets - watermark.JPG
    Inside Pockets - watermark.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 89
  • Inside Pockets 2 - watermark.JPG
    Inside Pockets 2 - watermark.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 76
  • Chanel Label - watermark.JPG
    Chanel Label - watermark.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 103
  • Authenticity Cards - edit.JPG
    Authenticity Cards - edit.JPG
    140.1 KB · Views: 89
Hey guys, thnx!

bluekit...thnx I love the pink! At first I was hesitant b/c I thought something like black is more classic (I was deciding between this and the caviar tote), but the pink is gorgeous, and I have years the get a classic bag

eveningfaces...I just read your thread on moving to Vancouver! I would've given advice but I live in Victoria so I ain't a big help! But you are coming to a great city and will def enjoy it!