AMAZING Sale for all shoe fanatics in NYC tomorrow and Friday!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey Ladies,

I just found this in AM NY today, and thought I'd pass it along to everyone!

12th Annual NY City Shoe-Inn Warehouse Sale!! 2 Days!

Includes Tory Burch, Marc Jacobs, Donald J. Pliner, Stuart Weitzman, Uggs, Zalo, Kors, Stella McCartney, BURBERRY, Chloe, Celine, Michael Kors, Aquatilla, Juicy Couture, Ralph Lauren, Emilio Pucci, Roberto del Carlo, Frye, Matt Bernson, Andre Assous, Steve Madden, Adidas, Sam Edleman, Paul Mayer, Jessica Simpson, Calvin Klein, Converse, Lilly Pulitzer, Bernardo, Kate Spade, Anne Klein, DKNY, Beverly FeldmanAsh, Boem, Dani Black, Tecnica, Moschino, Polini, Cynthia Rowley, Fit Flops, Robert Clergerie PLUS Weatherproof boots & our European designers!

ALL SHOES $19.99-$74.99
    ALL BOOTIES AND BOOTS $34.99-$99.99
    (VALUES up to $1250)

Thursday January 15- Friday January 16
    9-7 daily

Manhattan Center Studio
    Hammerstein Ballroom
    311 West 34th Street between 8th and 9th ave

They take Amex, visa, mc, discover, and debit!

I'm DEFINITELY gonna go...i want some burberry!!:wlae:

2. did anyone go? how was it? did they have all the sizes?

3. been there last week..it kinda surprised me that they extended this event which they never did before...

i actually went there every time they held this event, but really just so-so....especially this year, saw many shoes from last year.....the prices, wut can i say, u can really do better than that

4. Did they have a good selection on Chloe, MJ, and Stella Mc?

5. are the selections actually good?

6. I've been before and the selection was really so-so... I remember the emilio pucci snow boots being $100...
    other brands you could probably get cheaper at the bloomies sales