Amazing Race

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
I love this show....I always wanted to apply for it..But PHH could never take that much time off from his hospital job..LMAO....

I love the amazing race
I looked up the website once to see if there was any info on how to apply but because I'm in the UK (and a little bit behind in the shows) it had the winners of the current season I was watching so totally spoilt the ending for me :sad:

Don't think I'd be able to enter since I'm from the UK.

Who's your favorite/least favourite contestants?

vickitoria

Jul 8, 2006
Oklahoma City
Anyone know when it premieres? I absolutely love this show but I always seem to miss it :sad: Either that or I catch it in the middle... which as fun.

elongreach

140 lbs lighter
O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
Maryland
I used to love the Amazing Race, but the past few seasons have been ug to me. I haven't watched since they did that family season (which I hated).

vickitoria

Jul 8, 2006
Oklahoma City
^^ The family season was the last one I caught as well. I didnt think I'd like it, but of course I got into it... it the Amazing Race afterall.

(that was the season after Alison from BB was on, right?)

gloss_gal

O.G.
May 3, 2006
Love the amazing race. I think NBC tried to do their own version with Treasure Hunters. I didn't like it.

H_addict

H is for HOCKEY
O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
ICE RINK
I love this show....I always wanted to apply for it..But PHH could never take that much time off from his hospital job..LMAO....

Mine would never go because he is the BIGGEST germafob!!! LMAO!!!:lol:

I LOVE the show!!! I watch it all the time! I loved it when they were in Moscow! I saw some sites I haven't seen in AGES!!!:nuts:

TravelBug

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
Love the amazing race. I think NBC tried to do their own version with Treasure Hunters. I didn't like it.
ITA!!! I love the Amazing Race! DH and I didn't get into it until a year and a half ago. We watched all the past episodes on cable last summer. Treasure Hunters was pathetic although I liked the winners.

carrie13

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
Boston
Love this show - I've been hooked on it from the very first season. Season premiere is THIS WEEKEND!!! Sun 9/17 at 8:30pm.