Amazing Race

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone like Amazing Race? I love that show. I like it because you can see the countries around the world and it looks so fun and competitive.:smile:

2. I love this show....I always wanted to apply for it..But PHH could never take that much time off from his hospital job..LMAO....

3. love this show as well!!!

4. I love the amazing race
    I looked up the website once to see if there was any info on how to apply but because I'm in the UK (and a little bit behind in the shows) it had the winners of the current season I was watching so totally spoilt the ending for me :sad:

Don't think I'd be able to enter since I'm from the UK.

Who's your favorite/least favourite contestants?

5. Anyone know when it premieres? I absolutely love this show but I always seem to miss it :sad: Either that or I catch it in the middle... which as fun.

6. Not this Sunday, but next Sunday (I think). I love TAR -- TAR and Big Brother are my favorite reality shows.

7. ^^ Ditto!

8. I used to love the Amazing Race, but the past few seasons have been ug to me. I haven't watched since they did that family season (which I hated).

9. ^^ The family season was the last one I caught as well. I didnt think I'd like it, but of course I got into it... it the Amazing Race afterall.

(that was the season after Alison from BB was on, right?)

10. no, I think that was the one after Rob and Amber and the military POV.

11. Love the amazing race. I think NBC tried to do their own version with Treasure Hunters. I didn't like it.

12. Mine would never go because he is the BIGGEST germafob!!! LMAO!!!:lol:

I LOVE the show!!! I watch it all the time! I loved it when they were in Moscow! I saw some sites I haven't seen in AGES!!!:nuts:

13. ITA!!! I love the Amazing Race! DH and I didn't get into it until a year and a half ago. We watched all the past episodes on cable last summer. Treasure Hunters was pathetic although I liked the winners.

14. Love this show - I've been hooked on it from the very first season. Season premiere is THIS WEEKEND!!! Sun 9/17 at 8:30pm.

15. It's already been set for:yes: tivo for this season!