Amazing product! Highly recommend it! Connoisseurs Diamond Dazzle Stik

DesigningStyle

I left my heart in Sicily.
O.G.
Dec 20, 2006
My sister gave me a Connoisseurs Diamond Dazzle Stik. This product is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. I cleaned my diamond ring last night and wow! I normally use my ultrasonic jewelry cleaning machine, but the Dazzle Stik got my engagement ring cleaner than the ultrasonic machine ever did! I can’t believe how great it works. You will not believe your eyes! And to think I thought my diamond was clean before! It looks like it just came from the jewelers!

I've read about about it on The Blonde and The Brunette. Didn't have the chance to try it myself yet.
This is what they say about it:

"It’s that time of year when a lot of guys are going to put a ring on it or if you already have one, diamond studs, a bracelet or anything that sparkles. This is the best jewelry cleaning idea The Blonde and The Brunette has seen in quite some time. The Diamond Dazzle Stik. As they say, “It brings out the bling!” It’s so simple and ingenious, I’m shocked we didn’t know about it sooner.
So what is it and how does it work? The Diamond Dazzle Stik uses a premium twist-to-dispense click pen to deliver a specialized cleansing solution to a flow-thru brush. The unique brush has been specifically engineered to easily clean behind diamonds and other precious stones and their mountings. If you are wondering if it is safe, the high performance formula contains micro-fine cleansers and polishing agents combined with a polymer. The polymer fills in fine scratches on the setting, dramatically increases the brilliance and sparkle of the diamond, and reduces the future build-up of dirt. It also serves as a soothing emollient that is gentle on skin. With regular use, the Diamond Dazzle Stik will improve the overall appearance of your diamond jewelry. Be sure to carefully follow the instructions. We found out that this is what jewelers are secretly using. Now, the best part: it’s only $7.99 per Diamond Dazzle Stik. Get it for yourself but this is also perfect for a holiday stocking stuffer or party favor. Click the “like” button and leave your name in the comments and tell us why you love to sparkle because we are giving five of them away for free. Available at Amazon."

Read the reviews & decided to buy one direct from the official site for £7.99 inc. p&p.I have some diamond earrings & some diamond rings that could do with a good clean, I hope this product is better than warm soapy water!

Read the reviews & decided to buy one direct from the official site for £7.99 inc. p&p.I have some diamond earrings & some diamond rings that could do with a good clean, I hope this product is better than warm soapy water!

Can you maybe post / p.m. me the link to this website? Would love to buy one too!

Just looked at them on the Connoisseurs website, and they look pretty neat. I wonder if brick & mortar stores like Walmart will have them (if they don't already). I know Walmart carries that brand, because I buy the Connoisseurs brand of liquid formula there for use in my ultrasonic cleaning machine.

Just bought 3 of them, one for the df and the other 2 for her relatives.
I'm happy to know these do the job, Df sent me a link for them a few months ago so it'll be a nice surprise for her.
Anyone have before and after pictures?

Does anyone know of any brick and mortar stores that sell it? I saw it on Kohl's website but don't know if it's in stores or not.

I would love to get a couple as stocking stuffers!