Amazing LV customer service!!

reginablair

Nov 15, 2012
Thank you for your help when I posted about needing to get my Neverfull repaired. You can find the threads here and here. I got my bag back a couple of weeks ago.

Originally LV was going to repair two handles and a side cincher for free, and I was going to be paying for the other side cincher and the top leather trim. My total was going to be $175. When I went to pick the bag up, expecting to pay $175, the SA very calmly rung me up and then said, "You'll be happy to know that LV decided to do the entire repair free of charge because we noticed it was a defect on our end." I couldn't believe what I was hearing!! After dealing with so many issues with this bag and feeling like I'd ruined it, I now had a Neverfull with completely new leather all over and it was free! I have only used the bag a handful of times since bringing it home because I am going to be keeping it in very good condition.

Thank you for all of your help and advice in telling me I should go to LV and have them fix the problem, and not try and deal with it on my own!

Thank you for sharing this positive story. So often the internet becomes a place to vent more than to praise--kudos to them, but to you for acknowledging them as well!

Enjoy your bag and I'm glad everything worked out so nicely for you!

:smile:

That's fantastic news, you must be delighted! My de NF went in for new handles at the end of August and is due back soon. I have missed my NF so much that I've bought a pre loved mono even though I was supposed to wait till my birthday next June :blush: