Amazing LMB transformation Club!!!

looks gorgeous! love this pink color! is this darker color what it originally is supposed to be? i may go find this bag for myself if that's the case :graucho:

The Pale Magenta 08 really came in a range of colors and textures. Some seemed to be more purple, others light pink, some closer to a dark Magenta. However, im my research I came across a few Pale Magenta bags that had been liberally moisturized by their owners and they all looked about like this. Originally they looked light, veiny and distressed, even new, but after being slathered with product turned this color. It depends on what you like, because some people probably preferred the lighter, distressed look.

I wanted to post another after picture in brighter lighting. As you can see it's not quite as dark and bright in color as it appears in indoor, evening lighting.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 217
However this is not an exact representation of the color either. It's somewhere in between the two colors in the different lighting. It has proven to be a very difficult color to capture on camera.

Wow! Amazing!! This makes me want to use my light grey bag more, I'm afraid to use it too much, I don't want to mess her up. Now that I know it can be brought back to life, I need to use her!