amazing grainy texture of YSL bags, bubbly and patent

vesna

O.G.
Jan 18, 2008
I got three new bags lately and I am still amazed with beautiful texture on all three. I have never opened a package with YSL bag and not gasp in awe, no jmistake there, they are always better than any photo can reveal...I tried to make a close-up

easy

attachment.php

and grainy patent on Downtown

attachment.php

attachment.php

and Catwalk, not glossy but amazing
attachment.php

attachment.php

:happydance: you are one lucky girl vesna...i think you and cosmo have the largest collection of ysl bags? if not, you two must be in the top 5.

i love love love the catwalk...i so wanted one when i was at the woodbury outlet a few years back, but didnt' get it b/c i didnt have that lifestyle. but if was in the embossed patent that you got, then i would have brought it home.

and the grainy patent downtown, wow...have not seen grainy patent irl. how does it differ from regular patent?

you got some lovely bags, i'm so jealous!

So beautiful, especially the Easy and the Downtown.

thanks, they are indeed, and I started carrying them to work now all the time

you are one lucky girl vesna...i think you and cosmo have the largest collection of ysl bags? if not, you two must be in the top 5.

i love love love the catwalk...i so wanted one when i was at the woodbury outlet a few years back, but didnt' get it b/c i didnt have that lifestyle. but if was in the embossed patent that you got, then i would have brought it home.

and the grainy patent downtown, wow...have not seen grainy patent irl. how does it differ from regular patent?

you got some lovely bags, i'm so jealous!

thanks randr21, this catwalk would not be my style either few years ago, it is my experiment this year with patent that gave me courage to get a Downtown in patent. I was afraid of glitter and shine in anything, and still do not like it too much, but these bags are such an exception. Catwalk is not embossed patent. Embossed one is very smooth, mirror-like shiny and you can see every fingerprint on it. This one is stitched, grainy leather with patent on it, and it has matte look, not so shiny. Also, Downtown has grainy leather, not smooth like croc embossed patent YSL bags, they are all glossy, smooth. This one is just like cosmetic case, muted shine. Clutch that Cosmo has is also less shinu than Y-mail clutch. Grainy patent reflects light in all directions so it is not mirror-like glossy. That is what I tried to capture in close-up photos.

And speaking of enabling--I suddenly "need" a downtown!

Ha, there you go, you are IT :lol:

Congrats, vesna, on your purchases! I'm especially in love with the patent downtown. It's just lovely!!

thanks so muc, it goes very well with your shoes in avatar :biggrin:

it is a gorgeous bag, but still, I can noit stop looking at easy in real life, it is such a strange bag, easy it is, simple, yet really amazing with no effort

thanks Julie, you amaze me with new things every time I visit your showcase :flowers: especially since both of us are suede girls...Calypso is magnificent..actually line-up in your signature is amazing