!!!!!!!! Amazing find at the outlet........ REVEAL!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for sharing, I can't wait to see your pictures!
By the way, did they have any jumbo bags at all? TIA
Hello there,

I was in Woodbury this afternoon. Just felt like driving up there in this rainny day for some peaceful time by myself.

The Woodebury Chanel outlet as the lady who bought the ivory bag had mentioned, they usually have very few handbag displayed. Most likely some clothes and jewelry and few shoes only.

Making the story short:smile:, the mini orange bag is still there and it is very cute but the price was $1,425. I got the classic 2.55 one shown in the one of the pictures for $1,495. Have already the 2.55 caviar with silver closure in black but couldn't resist another one.
Had the SA to ship it to my address for tax saving and will upload some pics once I get it.

FYI, there are still some evening bags left, some heavy bulky caviar bags (not classic, just fashion handbags) cost around $3,000 but look more for day trip or traveling bags. And some lambskin short strap handbags in white and red around $2,600:graucho:.

Think the best deal for me was the classic flap. The color is very unique, classy and the leather is stronger than lamb skin plus interior is soft lamskin with cute mini pockets for phones and compacts:yahoo:.

Anyone who plans to go to the store, please hurry as the classic flap I got, there are only three left in the store and the SA said this shipment was for this Spring and Summer. Which means, they won't get any until after Summer!

;)

Congrats on scoring a fabulous bag!!! Can't wait to see your photo! :smile:

Hello there,

I was in Woodbury this afternoon. Just felt like driving up there on this rainny day for some peaceful time by myself.

The Woodebury Chanel outlet as the lady who bought the ivory bag had mentioned, they usually have very few handbag displayed. Most likely some clothes and jewelry and few shoes only.

Making the story short:smile:, the mini orange bag is still there and it is very cute but the price was $1,425. I got the classic 2.55 one shown in the one of the pictures for $1,495. Have already the 2.55 caviar with silver closure in black but couldn't resist another one.
Had the SA to ship it to my address for tax saving and will upload some pics once I get it.

FYI, there are still some evening bags left, some heavy bulky caviar bags (not classic, just fashion handbags) cost around $3,000 but look more for day trip or traveling bags. And some lambskin short strap handbags in white and red around $2,600:graucho:.

Think the best deal for me was the classic flap. The color is very unique, classy and the leather is stronger than lamb skin plus interior is soft lamskin with cute mini pockets for phones and compacts:yahoo:.

Anyone who plans to go to the store, please hurry as the classic flap I got, there are only three left in the store and the SA said this shipment was for this Spring and Summer. Which means, they won't get any until after Summer!

;)

Hello there,

I was in Woodbury this afternoon. Just felt like driving up there on this rainny day for some peaceful time by myself.

;)

Can you please tell us what color and the dimensions of the flap you got?

Think you call it East/west (the single flap one and the width is slightly bigger than the medium one). I like the m/l size but they didn't have today. I have the black medium caviar and like it very much so wanted to stick with a bit more resilient material although I love the color and look of the ivory bag that the lady got in the same store.
Hope you get one you like too soon.

Can you please tell us what color and the dimensions of the flap you got?

Inaeroc

I was there today - i actually took a few more spy pics but not as good as op.
I dont know how to upload from my mobile phone if anyone can instruct I can share as well.

The bag you purchased was it right next to the orange mini?
Or is this another bag your speaking of?

please, let us know how it goes! I'm seriously thinking about going tomorrow! I'm wondering if that mango mini is still there and how much itis?

I did go...
It was a black mini but it was satin :sad:
So I didn't end up getting it.
They did show me another bag which was a small classic flap black
silver hw and a interesting chain - same chain thats on the orange mini.
This bag was orig 1995 and marked 1495.
I have 2 classic so I didn't jump on it.

They also had the large Accordian totes
Retail 3495 - They had red and beige marked to 2650.
Pretty Nice deal.
They Also had a small accordian flap which was 1895 in black.
They also had stuff from the drill collection.
The drill tote black was 2795 marked 1675
They had a drill flap I didnt check price.
They also had beige dayglo orig. 3490 marked 2600
They also had a 2 red wocs both were overpriced I thought so I dont remember but over $1500.00

Trying to think of what else...
They had the white modern chain bags which were additonal 40% off of outlet price.
The medium size one with flap was 1495 less 40% off.

I was also shown a navy small flap silver hw - not displayed in the backroom. It was 1495 and burgundy interior.

I was told
by the SA who I've purchased stuff from in the past That they will no longer carry ready to wear and will be getting bags in from now on.

Wish I could get any m/l flap but only East/west (is it right?)

Inaeroc

I was there today - i actually took a few more spy pics but not as good as op.
I dont know how to upload from my mobile phone if anyone can instruct I can share as well.

The bag you purchased was it right next to the orange mini?
Or is this another bag your speaking of?

On my forays to the Chanel outlet, there were just some meh bags at not much of a discount, so I'm wowed by the pics and descriptions of this weekend's inventory. Huge CONGRATS on your fabulous new purchases!