!!!!!!!! Amazing find at the outlet........ REVEAL!!!!!!!!

NYCavalier

Chanel & Bal!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2009
Midtown Manhattan
OP... thanks for sharing the spy pics! those flaps are amazing... makes me wanna go visit the store tmr! were there a lot of ppl when you were there? I hope they're not all gone already.
Thanks again everyone!! djrr: there were not a lot of people, I think the weather scared a lot of people away! Haha, when I was walking from my car to the store I saw two girls with huge Chanel shopping bags and the whole time I was in the store I kept thinking what did I just miss?! :thinking: I still wonder what those girls bought....................... the SA said things were going fast, and she actually sold a lot even before I was there. Go tomorrow right when they open! Good luck!!!!

HoyaLV

Jun 11, 2009
My goodness, it's like a dream come true! Congratulations on your great find!

Did they have any Jumbos? If they did, I'm gonna pass out :faint:

HoyaLV

Jun 11, 2009
Me too. I was planning to go there since it's Spring Break for me (well, it ended on Friday), but I cancelled at the last minute. D'oh!!!
Wow! Great find. I was thinking about going there this weekend but the rain made me feel more like staying home, guess I should have gone.

pixiedust82

cruisin’ thru life :)
O.G.
Mar 4, 2006
oh my god! i nearly fainted when i saw your pictures!!! congrats!! are those east west flaps on your first spy pictures???

pro_shopper

♥dreaming of Chanel♥
Apr 26, 2007
Wow that is definetly an amazing find!!! I cannot believe that they had soo many flaps in the store! Were they all bijoux chain?