AMAZING DEALS AT raffaello-network!!

the bales in the pictures look weird... are they authentic?

This is exactly what I am thinking. It looks square to me. I also checked several of their bags. Some are okay. But the brown GGH PT in the last page looks suspicious. I remember seeing other tPFers questioned their authenciticy months ago.

I missed out on the marine GGH :sad: Hope my cc isn't charged for the cost. I had got to clicking the Order Now button which brought me to a message that said Some missing info in your order and a link to Shopping Cart which read 'THere is no item in your shopping cart'.

Who got the beauty? Hope its a TPFer. Unless its a fake. Then I hope they just pulled it out of circ.

here's a picture of one of their bags... look at the bales: CLEARLY SQUARE. maybe an Italian super-fake?

2003250242895580312_rs.jpg

here's a picture of one of their bags... look at the bales: CLEARLY SQUARE. maybe an Italian super-fake?

2003250242895580312_rs.jpg
I honestly think that's an unusual distortion in that angle-view photo. If you look at the bale in the bottom-most pic, it doesn't look square. Also Raffaello is a reputable reseller, although generally outrageously overpriced. Really, if this bag is fake, then our authentication challenges and troubles just sky-rocketed :s.

I just ordered a magenta Twiggy earlier this week from them on sale for $906 - I sure hope its real. Will update when I receive it!! This makes me so nervous...if its fake I will be soooo bummed.:sweatdrop:

Attachments

• sale_bbag.jpg
    sale_bbag.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 399
I missed out on the marine GGH :sad: Hope my cc isn't charged for the cost. I had got to clicking the Order Now button which brought me to a message that said Some missing info in your order and a link to Shopping Cart which read 'THere is no item in your shopping cart'.

Who got the beauty? Hope its a TPFer. Unless its a fake. Then I hope they just pulled it out of circ.
It was I.