Amazing deal Tompkins square

1. Is this your auction? It's a great deal. I have this bag and it's my favorite of all that I own! The color is amazing.

2. nope I am just searching eBay for everyone for good deals

3. Ohhhhhhh! LOL! Well, you're right! It's a GREAT deal for someone! I get compliments every time I carry it. It's beautiful!

4. wow this bag is gorgeous! temptations temptations...

5. *lol* German eBay again, I'm watching this since last week... Can't decide... Such a beauty :heart:

6. Oh thats soooo nice! How much was it when Vuitton was still making these?

7. Around 1000 Euro, I think. (1030 €?)

8. Oh thanks!

OK, I am bidding on this, I always liked this shape. I hope I can get it! Keep your fingers crossed people!

9. OH!
    I am so exited! I had a bronze zip wallet stolen from me during my "wardrobe robbery" and this would have matched t so well!

I keep getting outbit which sucks, what does everyone thing would be a good price to stop bidding for this?

10. Aaaaaa!!!! i Won It I Won It I Woooonnn It!!!! :yahoo:

I MAY DIE OF HAPPINESS!

11. Congrats :amuse:
    Plz post pics when you get it :love:

12. I will!

I got it for 491EUROS. It seems like a good deal as you said it retailed for 1000!!! Reasonable, right?

And looking at the patina it's been used so well! I'm really exited! I always wanted a vernis bag!

13. Congrats! And thanks to Kimmy for posting all the wonderful links!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice