Amazing Deal On Shoes!!!!

article3

Loves Bags
O.G.
Jul 28, 2007
I know that Amazon has some AMAZING Charles David deals - I bought 10 pairs directly from them today.... can't wait until they get in!!

itzme

O.G.
Nov 4, 2006
There are so many want, but it seems like pricematching on endless.com would be such a hassle; unlike, zappos, where you can speak with a representative and get an instant price protection.

Oct 24, 2006
Thank you so much for the tip! I just ordered two pairs of Charles David shoes for like a third of the regular price! Plus I got an additional $20 and free shipping at checkout since it was over $80...I have been looking for comfortable yet cute shoes forever and just so happened to find a style I totally love thanks to the link posted. They were so cute I bought them in two colors. Yay! :yahoo:

msd31

O.G.
May 12, 2007
ooh~ i got 3 pairs for 60 pm'ed through endless.com

this week i bought about 20 pairs of shoes already. must stop....sooon....lol.

fabuloso

Aug 7, 2007
NYC
bah! enablers! im looking at these deals when i should be heading into work! will have to shop at my desk hehehe THANKS !!! JUST what i need - more peep toe shoes!

chinadoll724

Sep 28, 2006
Glad I was able to help. The deal's still very much alive (you can pm to zappos or shoes.com) but most of the styles are out for the smaller sizes.

:smile: I was considering just buying off of amazon, but with the $10-20 difference per pair of shoes (and i definitely bought multiples . . .) I'm no longer a price match virgin.